EU domestic source talk

I'm glad this thread was created. Europeans don't get a lot of love in this forum and the plethora of possible available UGL brands, unlike US.

I was extremely satisfied with Hilma, been using this brand for the last two years with no issues whatsoever. Lately, I have been trying to find and test new UGLs and so far I decided to give Pharmasource a second chance after the disaster of one of my previous cycles, especially since I was quite happy with the results of my TRT using his Test.

I have heard good stuff for Rohm labs, anyone has experience with this lab?

I'm glad this thread was created. Europeans don't get a lot of love in this forum and the plethora of possible available UGL brands, unlike US.

I was extremely satisfied with Hilma, been using this brand for the last two years with no issues whatsoever. Lately, I have been trying to find and test new UGLs and so far I decided to give Pharmasource a second chance after the disaster of one of my previous cycles, especially since I was quite happy with the results of my TRT using his Test.

What was the disaster with your cycle?

I'm also thinking about using pharmasource again. I'm currently on the test e for a cruise and i guess it is fine. He is pretty long established here and there are tons of reviews, unlike for most other sources. The pricing(i mean i'm fine with cheap prices but it makes me worried about the quality a bit), marketing etc. isn't so appealing to me but when the products work - why not?

@MuscleFreak are you going to address my post or is it don't ask, don't tell?

i think i already know the answer. You took free gear from Pharmax and now you're in here suggesting them to other members. Makes sense why every post that source has ever made got a like from you.

For you new guy's, this is what i touched on in a recent thread. Be careful who you trust. His positive review of Pharmax was purchased via trade for some Primo and Provi. A sellout with expensive tastes.

Rohm is great and a lot of the big UK pros use it but it’s kinda pricey for a UGL. Also make sure you’re going with a very reliable source, Rohm fakes have been common for years and I’m also not sure if the fakes use the new labels.

What was the disaster with your cycle?

I'm also thinking about using pharmasource again. I'm currently on the test e for a cruise and i guess it is fine. He is pretty long established here and there are tons of reviews, unlike for most other sources. The pricing(i mean i'm fine with cheap prices but it makes me worried about the quality a bit), marketing etc. isn't so appealing to me but when the products work - why not?
The reasons you outlined are exactly the reasons why I decided to give him another shot.

Regarding the disaster, it was basically underdosed testosterone as evidenced by Bloodwork which said a lot to me about the quality of his other stuff. At the time I was also dabbling with Turinabol but apart from feelz I don't have any actual proof that they were bunk. Among this, which basically ruined the cycle for me (if you know you had underdosed gear it really fucks up your mood, at least for me it did). Apart from that, he disclosed private messages and he was overall a prick, hence the two-year break from him.

As of now, he seems more professional and his gear legit due to a lot of positive feedback.

I shared my recent Bloodwork from his stuff and my recent experience by ordering from him.

Where do you guys order your peptides? Most shops don't have ipamorelin. I was thinking about getting some ipamorelin and mod. I love the sleep benefits way more than the ones of gh. Also i would like to time the gh better around activities and not waste one shot before i lay down

I stumbled accross buy-as.net. Found a decent amount of good reviews and they carry bio-peptide. I already made good experiences with bio-peptide and they are said to be the best available peptides here in the EU, at least that is what i read. The usual shops are supposed to buy from china and i read that the quality isn't as good as it is at bio-peptide in Hong Kong

Did someone here already order from buy-as, or has experiences with bio-peptides peptides?

I've been ordering from buy-as for a couple of years. He and steroaas both carry bio peptide. Steroaas also sent bio peptide to jano, for what ever that is worth to you.

Buy-as is ok, he sometimes mixes up items; like you order balkan and you get sp, ... he has some problems with inventory and stuff gets out of stock while you're making an order. But he he is ok on communication and will fix problems. He is an ex eroids source.

I've used bio peptide but never done bloods on them. They two products that sounds like they are the same: mod grf at 10mg and cjc1295 at 5 mg. Supposedly they don't produce cjc dac and those are both mod grf. I've asked buy-as about it and he said he asked them and they said they dont produce dac. Idk, might be a problem with translation, or the manufacturers communications guy doesnt know what he is talking about.

Ive order ipa, cjc1295 and mod grf. Cjc gives me a severe hypoglycemia like feeling after pinning. Havent tested it with a glucose meter, but I doubt it's actually hypo, as I dont feel light headed or stupid in the head, like you do when you actually go hypo. I just want to eat everything in the fridge. Note:, I got the exactly same response from nouveaux (or whats it called) cjc dac.

Also one more thing I would note: when using bio peptidds cjc1295, ipa, mod grf, I was pissing all the time, like crazy. Had to go 2 times in the middle of the night and all the time during the day. It was annoying to the point I stopped taking it. Still have two vials left in the fridge. I suppose they messed with my clucose a bit or something else, idk. I dont trust these peptides companies at all.

Uk-peptides I'v tried them to. Did bloods on 500mcg ipa and 150 mod grf. Bloods were drawn 40m after pin. GH came out at 8.0. That was a really meager response. From what I understand it should have been over 100 ...

Was also trying their cjc1295 and felt absolutely nothing from it. Like injecting water.

Also tried bpc157, felt nothing, but dont know what, if anything, you are supposed to feel from that.

Tryed DSIP and the chit gave me absolutely the worst sleep and vivid nightmares when ever I used it. So supposedly that wasnt fake.

Somebody else had a bad lab result on reddit. Then uk peps sent him a new vial and he got good bloods from that. In my opinion, uk-peps is a selective scammer.

Other EU/UK sources i forgot to mention, but some here should know would be med-tech solutions and Boroboy!
Boroboy was once part of mts, then they split up...both good until know. Can be found via search engine.

You are not able to read just the 4 (!) pages? Well...all EU sources should be "safe" to ship to germany, since its EU-EU.
Takes a few minutes of your precious time to go thru this thread or find out which source is EU based.

Other EU/UK sources i forgot to mention, but some here should know would be med-tech solutions and Boroboy!
Boroboy was once part of mts, then they split up...both good until know. Can be found via search engine.
Mmm i was buying boroboy in the past and also made some of my friends a few of his products... Not that satisfying to be honest

Where most of you guys get your pharma stuff?
For me last few years it was roidbazzar,never had bad experience and customer service is great..i did not want risk with others,if it's not broken why change it

Where most of you guys get your pharma stuff?
For me last few years it was roidbazzar,never had bad experience and customer service is great..i did not want risk with others,if it's not broken why change it
SteroidsUk, Sterodify, Team roids (back in the day) and Express PCT for slin

I personally rather go with the pharma threads here when i want to get pharma products than with some online shop, which usually also are more expensive

There are already a lot of reviews and it looks like they are pretty much directly from a pharmacy?(or how can they literally source pretty much everything? :D)

Can any of you guys recommend an EU domestic raws source?
Ciraws has a reshiping from EU. I ordered from them now and waiting to arrive and see how the quality is.
Iron anabolics has put some test using their raws and was good quality.

If you want to give them a try they have cash on delivery for order under 300$ and you pay after you test the raws. Nothing to lose.

Ciraws has a reshiping from EU. I ordered from them now and waiting to arrive and see how the quality is.
Iron anabolics has put some test using their raws and was good quality.

If you want to give them a try they have cash on delivery for order under 300$ and you pay after you test the raws. Nothing to lose.
Had a good experience with them.

Seems there are too few affordable EU domestic choices. Can anyone vouch for iron anabolics? I've been using them for some time now, but can't help feeling ripped off.

No hunger or sleep quality on 10mg mk677,
not feeling anything on 20mg var and every new package their color is different compared to the first I ordered, which had blueish pills, now they're almost white, which I suspect is due to too much hardener added in.

Same case with mk677: first package yellow pills, strong smell, now they are more whiter and the smell is weaker.

Seems there are too few affordable EU domestic choices. Can anyone vouch for iron anabolics? I've been using them for some time now, but can't help feeling ripped off.

No hunger or sleep quality on 10mg mk677,
not feeling anything on 20mg var and every new package their color is different compared to the first I ordered, which had blueish pills, now they're almost white, which I suspect is due to too much hardener added in.

Same case with mk677: first package yellow pills, strong smell, now they are more whiter and the smell is weaker.
Send to test, they will reimburse your testing. Talking about feeling doesn't prove anything