EU domestic source talk

Seems there are too few affordable EU domestic choices. Can anyone vouch for iron anabolics? I've been using them for some time now, but can't help feeling ripped off.

No hunger or sleep quality on 10mg mk677,
not feeling anything on 20mg var and every new package their color is different compared to the first I ordered, which had blueish pills, now they're almost white, which I suspect is due to too much hardener added in.

Same case with mk677: first package yellow pills, strong smell, now they are more whiter and the smell is weaker.
Your dose is too low.
20mg of var if you are not a woman is pointless and 10mg of 677 is low also. In my personal opinion mk677 is a waste of money.....

Seems there are too few affordable EU domestic choices. Can anyone vouch for iron anabolics? I've been using them for some time now, but can't help feeling ripped off.

No hunger or sleep quality on 10mg mk677,
not feeling anything on 20mg var and every new package their color is different compared to the first I ordered, which had blueish pills, now they're almost white, which I suspect is due to too much hardener added in.

Same case with mk677: first package yellow pills, strong smell, now they are more whiter and the smell is weaker.
The side effects of Mk677 are very dependent on the person, and in fact do not always appear in the same person

Hilma has very good prices if I understood it well, for today Black Friday. If I'm correct, you are going to pay retail products like the one below the "1000+" column. My question is, if they are trustworthy after all the chaos happened a few weeks ago :S

Hilma has very good prices if I understood it well, for today Black Friday. If I'm correct, you are going to pay retail products like the one below the "1000+" column. My question is, if they are trustworthy after all the chaos happened a few weeks ago :S

I saw that and it's a really good deal, thinking of ordering.

Is hilma still gtg? I haven't been following up on that thread for a month or two, ever since they vanished ... I'm especially interested in their primo.

I've been mostly buying stuff from Pharmacom and by my experience and what I've heard from the community is one of the most reliable options in EU by far. However, for months now they've been having stock issues with their EU warehouse, which is getting pretty frustrating.

For that reason I really need to find an alternative. Going through the past 5 pages of the thread, I think I got the best impression for Hilma. Do you guys know who is the best distributor of their products, they seem to have quite a few on their website?

I've been mostly buying stuff from Pharmacom and by my experience and what I've heard from the community is one of the most reliable options in EU by far. However, for months now they've been having stock issues with their EU warehouse, which is getting pretty frustrating.

For that reason I really need to find an alternative. Going through the past 5 pages of the thread, I think I got the best impression for Hilma. Do you guys know who is the best distributor of their products, they seem to have quite a few on their website?
If you order more than 1k Hilma official have best price
For retails roidbuddy.eu is great

If you order more than 1k Hilma official have best price
For retails roidbuddy.eu is great

Damn, first time I'm hearing about this reseller. Are their current prices normal, or do they also have a black friday sale (I can't seem to find anything about it on their site).

Has anybody else ordered from them?

Or
Damn, first time I'm hearing about this reseller. Are their current prices normal, or do they also have a black friday sale (I can't seem to find anything about it on their site).

Ordered only from hilma official, by email. Now you can with telegram and it's easier

No it’s Black Friday sale
They are popular on french meso

Here in EU Aaster...it was great for me

Did you pay for it or get it for free?

There's whole lotta context you tend to leave out of your posts when it comes to you recommending sources.

If you aren't going to be honest with the community, then i guess i'll have to question each and every post you make regarding source recommendations.

Definitely not a source question, but how do you guys deal with the whole quarantine thing? Do you blast or cruise to wait it off? Tomorrow, I'm about to start my blast and I'm starting to reconsider since I don't want to prematurely finish it due to lockdown etc but then again I have been cruising for so long, I want some gainz.