EU domestic source talk

My bad for looking out for you guys.
Go ahead and buy from all the sources that MuscleCunt raves about because they give his broke ass free gear. i'm sure he has your best interest at heart.

Good luck!

@Sampei my apologies for the drama.

i believe i've proven my point. Not once did that jackoff ever deny or defend his position in regards to taking free gear in exchange for his positive reviews.

Let that be a lesson to you new guys. On a perfect forum in a perfect world, we'd all have each other's backs, but that isn't how it is. Some members will lie through their teeth for personal gain.

Stay safe, guy's and never base your trust on the word of some anonymous nobody on a PED forum.
brother @Millard Baker can check my messages right away and see everything!! i did not receive any free gear and why would i bro? i am rep on pro muscle i get everything i need for competing...

My bad for looking out for you guys.
Go ahead and buy from all the sources that MuscleCunt raves about because they give his broke ass free gear. i'm sure he has your best interest at heart.

Good luck!
how stupid can person be...i have never tell anyone where to buy and i dont need FREE GEAR I AM FCKIN REP ON PROMUSCLE FORUM!!! FCKIN REP I HAVE TOLD EVERYONE 1000 TIMES I DONT HIDE ANYTHING!!!

AND YES I HAVE BEST INTEREST FOR EVERY MEMBER HERE! I HAVE HELPED A LOT OF GUYS WITH CYCLES,DIET AND TRAINING

how stupid can person be...i have never tell anyone where to buy and i dont need FREE GEAR I AM FCKIN REP ON PROMUSCLE FORUM!!! FCKIN REP I HAVE TOLD EVERYONE 1000 TIMES I DONT HIDE ANYTHING!!!

AND YES I HAVE BEST INTEREST FOR EVERY MEMBER HERE! I HAVE HELPED A LOT OF GUYS WITH CYCLES,DIET AND TRAINING

We both have talking via PM months ago and you have said Roidbazaar give you a discount for Genotropin i dont know which Warehouse do you choose when you order, but you can't tell me that you get 36iu Pharma HGH for 200-300 Dollars!! But when you get from them pen's they filled with a good China Generic HGH so it's a different story.

Guys like you let me think sometimes, if Meso is the same shit like Eroids. I hope not.

Last edited:
Ordered some hilma tren E and Masteron E with catcafe. For now communication as been good and package was shipped very quick. Will report back as soon as I have the goods in hand.

look around lazy dudes, retards send me pms asking for contact info, I wont reply to anyone, I find my sources myself and use them for myself only, the info is available online for anyone

What's the deal with DNP?

I've checked a couple European sources but no one seems to have it.

Is it mostly an American substance that's obscure over here and that's why there's no supply of it?

What's the deal with DNP?

I've checked a couple European sources but no one seems to have it.

Is it mostly an American substance that's obscure over here and that's why there's no supply of it?
Are you a lazy fat lard that you need that shit? Can't you diet like all the normal ppl do?

Pretty much the same thing can be said about using any AAS
This is one of the biggest BS I have read. AAS bring you to a level that you can't not reach as a natural person, they will make you go over your genetic natural limits. DNP is just a shortcut, a very dangerous one, for ppl that don't want to put in the sacrifice in dieting.

You are wrong, period.