EU domestic source talk

Any legit Shop that sell Balkan Pharma? Ashop is out of Stock for germany

i used zororoid for Balkan, delivery is usually around 5 days to germany, packaged is stealthed good

only downside it, they dont list if the Product is out of stock or not on the Website, so they will sometimes email you stuff like "hey sorry this product is out of stock, but we have X Product from different pharmacies too"

Upside is they have very good communication

Any peptide sources sprung up in the past few months? After Brexit it became impossible to find anything, since all the stuff I know coming from UK.

Looking for copper peptide and epitalon specifically atm

Any peptide sources sprung up in the past few months? After Brexit it became impossible to find anything, since all the stuff I know coming from UK.

Looking for copper peptide and epitalon specifically atm

I just got an order from particle peptides, but they are expensive. I'm thinking about ordering from ciraws, just got his pricelist, might try ordering a "smal" batch of cjc dac ...

Currently using Deus Medical's stuff, but I'm getting pip and swelling due to the miglyol base. Also annoyed to deal with ampoules. Anyone know good EU source with great stealth shipping to Scandinavia? I'm looking for vials and some other base than miglyol.

Would order from Titanlabs but they are based in UK which makes me feel like there might be too great a risk for the package to be seized.

Any help appreciated.... btw deus stuff definitely works if anyone wondering...

Anybody ordering raws lately from China?

How was customs declaration?

Maybe any raws source from EU?(not that I know of but maybe there are options)

Should load up with another 4-5 years worth of test raws given current fucked up situation. I ordered finished oils from EU but now I need something with way more shelf life.

Suggestions are welcomed.

@effiffoff

Hey bro, my order of raws (although a tiny amount) from China arrived 2 months ago to EU.

I just had to pay VAT, that was it.

Hope this helps.

I'm also thinking of stocking up on raws because I've heard the oils don't stay good as long as raws.

Do you know how long raws last? Test cypionate specifically.

@effiffoff

Hey bro, my order of raws (although a tiny amount) from China arrived 2 months ago to EU.

I just had to pay VAT, that was it.

Hope this helps.

I'm also thinking of stocking up on raws because I've heard the oils don't stay good as long as raws.

Do you know how long raws last? Test cypionate specifically.
I once paid customs fee and VAT way before the new VAT changes: I ordered hgh and some other and I wrote: Protein HGH x $- this way I didnt lie. Funnily enough they charged me like 50% so I assume they found out what the package had and decided to get some good $ for the customs office ( industrial taxes and so on).

How did you declare the goods? Just how they are?
What I don't ever want to do is to lie about the content of the package because here it puts you into deep deep trouble.

I think most raws are good for at least 5 years if you keep it in a cool, dark place without much moisture. Some say they are good indefinetely.

I was just reading about the Express shitshow and now I see that Pharmasource closed down too?

Jesus Fucking Christ what the fuck is going on?