EU domestic source talk

MK677 is not worth it in my opinion, if you really want it (any SARMs for that matter) you should look into just puying raw powder and dissolving it into 100ml Macrogol you can buy at any pharmacy, shoukd be way cheaper in the long run.

Does somebody know how to get Inositol Hexaphosphate in Europe? Also known as IP6? In UK there is plenty of these but I don't know how it works when ordering from UK to EU.

Does somebody know how to get Inositol Hexaphosphate in Europe? Also known as IP6? In UK there is plenty of these but I don't know how it works when ordering from UK to EU.
i used to buy on amazon.
right now there are not many brands available but some are still there
https://www.amazon.de/Cell-Forte-IP-6-Inositol-Veggie/dp/B0013OVDYY (Enzymatic Therapy | Cell Forte | IP-6 & Inositol | 120 vegetarische Kapseln | Immunsupport : Amazon.de)

Thanks Liska. I wish you have it as you are always my primary source.
I had a previous batch of his 125mg/ml DHB cyp and it labtested at 122mg/ml iirc without crashing much or unusual levels of PIP given the compound. I've also seen the lab report for his current batch of raws and theyre 96%+, and he genuinely has the most experience brewing the product amongst EU sources I'm aware of. Might be able to use your desired shipping method as well!

I had a previous batch of his 125mg/ml DHB cyp and it labtested at 122mg/ml iirc without crashing much or unusual levels of PIP given the compound. I've also seen the lab report for his current batch of raws and theyre 96%+, and he genuinely has the most experience brewing the product amongst EU sources I'm aware of. Might be able to use your desired shipping method as well!
I bought a vial from you by that time. I stacked it primo an test and got positive results. But actually, after some injections I got muscle stiffness in the area. I read somewhere here that it can crash within the muscle and perhaps that was the case. Have you hear of any similar experience?