EU domestic source talk

What are currently running my euro guys, right now I'm doing just 125 mg e3d of Test to get my bp in check, my intention are to maintain right now all february and then start cutting weight from March, will continue with test only when cutting.

What are currently running my euro guys, right now I'm doing just 125 mg e3d of Test to get my bp in check, my intention are to maintain right now all february and then start cutting weight from March, will continue with test only when cutting.
50mg/150mg/50/150/50/150/... mg test daily (i feel better with this approach than doing 200mg eod, dunno why..).. total dosage slightly above 600mg/week
6iu hgh
50mg proviron
8,33mg aromasin EOD

this is my "moderate" blast. will run this until 1. april, then i will cruise (cruise = 150mg test injections are gone, 50mg eod stays)

After cutting witch test only, same as you planning ( 200mg e3d) I started:

525mg test e /week
525mg npp / week
7.5IU GH ( training days only )
12.5MG exe ed

I'm currently giving "low dose" cycle a try.

So, I'm on 350/300 Test/Deca, currently entering week 9. And just now I decided to use Anadrol @50mg ED. So far I'm quite satisfied.

To be honest with you, I find it pointless for bigger dosages.

@Necessary Evil

Saw you used deca a few times from different sources. Which one would you say was better? EU pharmaceuticals or Hilma?

As of now, definitely Hilma. But I think it's due to the dosage that I used (500mg per week compared to 350mg per week). Plus I used it like 1.5 years ago so probably a different batch than the current underdosed one (both labs and feels were our of the charts though).

It's a shame what happened to Hilma. It was my go to, thankfully I was in the process of "discovering" new labs to use so...

Hopefully they indeed sort it out.

P.S. nice Avatar, you are a man of culture as it seems.

They didnt "sort it out" yet?
much blabla. I had a PM conversation with the rep and to make it short, he only searched for excuses why he would not have to repay (in my case HGH). Some things like batch missing on the analysis, blabla..
I then said i could send my Kit to Janosh if he paid (He didnt know i still had it untouched from last year because i had enough other GH) and suddenly he said not needed, they will find a sample themselves and nothing happened until now.
Until he compensates for the underdosed shit to all buyers i will go around and advice others not to guy.

Does anyone know legit source of Novorapid? Uk domestic will be best, otherwise I would get some form Catcafe...