EU domestic source talk

I just need some fucking tren for God sake.
Even the EU domestic shit is going slow for me.

Please don't tell me that I will have to sell my ass and suck dick again for some bunk tren.

I mean...alright.

Alright.

If that's the only way...I guess I will just have to deal with it.

CatCafe is a legit reseller, still not here on Meso, I'm honestly waiting for his debut here. Such a nice guy with such a wide range of interesting products. He carries actually Hilma and Human Labs, you should give, in my opinion, a try to human labs tren. Don't know if available btw

Anyone can comment on their trenbologna ace?
The hilma tren ace from cat cafe is sourced from the hilma biocare thread here on the steroid underground. Check for reviews there

Also hilma is pretty known and he is a verified reseller. So what should be different from any other vendor offering hilma tren ace?

I know it's completely irrelevant in this thread, but...how hard do you guys push your calories whilst bulking with AAS? Do you think we can tolerate a more extreme caloric surplus than naturals and minimise fat gains? Or not?

I know it's completely irrelevant in this thread, but...how hard do you guys push your calories whilst bulking with AAS? Do you think we can tolerate a more extreme caloric surplus than naturals and minimise fat gains? Or not?
A simple way to calculate your calories is this: between 35-50 calories/kg,2-3 g of protein/kg 1g of fat/kg and the rest of calories from carbs.
Start with 35 calories and increase as you need. A caloric surplus is a surplus natural or not. After a while you can handle more calories but because you build more muscle not just because you take steroids.

So a short answer is yes but because you are heavy, have more muscle then when you start

I think the best thing to do is, when blasting, to firstly wait for the esters to fully saturate so let's say after 4 weeks, and then increase calories slowly, i mean 100kcal per week is a good starting point. In the past I did big caloric jumps (from cutting to bulking too) and got a lot watery, gained fat and some lbm. It works yeah but i prefer to increase calories slowly. Oh and don't forget to do 4 weeks at maintenance calories after a cut or after a bulk to help keeping the gained or the achieved state.

Guys, any source for MENT?
Seems steroidify is only place i can find.. but ships from international warehouse. Id prefer EU domestic if possible

Guys, any source for MENT?
Seems steroidify is only place i can find.. but ships from international warehouse. Id prefer EU domestic if possible
I ordered it on Androchem (located in the UK). I can update if it got through customs. But I'd also like a domestic source

I think the best thing to do is, when blasting, to firstly wait for the esters to fully saturate so let's say after 4 weeks, and then increase calories slowly, i mean 100kcal per week is a good starting point. In the past I did big caloric jumps (from cutting to bulking too) and got a lot watery, gained fat and some lbm. It works yeah but i prefer to increase calories slowly. Oh and don't forget to do 4 weeks at maintenance calories after a cut or after a bulk to help keeping the gained or the achieved state.
That's actually exactly what I did. 4 weeks prior of the esters kicking in I basically did a reverse diet, nailed down my maintenance calories and then I set a caloric surplus to achieve a rate of gain @0.5kg per week. I was thinking to bumping it up, hence my original question. I'm progressing, slowly but so far while I have gained obviously some minor fat tissue I have gained lbm as well.

I'm currently using an HCLF dietary approach and so far it works wonders.