EU domestic source talk

So I'm getting meditrope blacktops from TP (don't know what batch) and if you guys are interested and would like to help me out I can send one vial to test to Jano, if we have enough ppl I can buy a mauve top kit as well and send both mauve and black to be tested.

Just let me know if we get enough ppl and the price is cheap for everyone.

So I'm getting meditrope blacktops from TP (don't know what batch) and if you guys are interested and would like to help me out I can send one vial to test to Jano, if we have enough ppl I can buy a mauve top kit as well and send both mauve and black to be tested.

Just let me know if we get enough ppl and the price is cheap for everyone.
I am in! Come on people, let's reach AT LEAST 7. So it will be like 10€ each?

correct

250e for mg/vial & purity
350e for mg/vial, purity & dimer
That's why I'm looking for ppl to share the burden ahaha
Of course I don't expect to have everyone interested but maybe ppl with the same batch will be

Hi there! I will start with cutting when gyms reopen here. I saw that Catcafe sells Salbutamol, but couldn't find Ketotifen. Sadly we have only 0.25mg eye drops for prescription what is sub optimal. Any idea where to get Ketotifen from EU?
Zasten at pharmqcy, at least in Spain i got it easily

Btw Ketotifen is not that useful, imho.
Inb4 muh beta receptor downregulation
You will stop getting the SNC boost but the drug will still do it's effect. Oh and ketotifen does give an insane hunger, at least to me

Btw Ketotifen is not that useful, imho.
Inb4 muh beta receptor downregulation
You will stop getting the SNC boost but the drug will still do it's effect. Oh and ketotifen does give an insane hunger, at least to me

Is there any studies that show this? Not trying to be a dick, just curious.

Experience with Liska from CatCafe ( Cat Café ) has been great another time! A few weeks ago I ordered some tren, because I saw on their site, that the have Tren Ace for like really cheap, because it was expired. Ordered that, asked about S-Drol which they did not have in their shop at that time. They were planing to add S-Drol, so they allready had some "test-pills" ready, without label and without lab-test yet. He sold me a bunch of those for a fraction of the price, which was really kind (can confirm, does what it should do, liver cries after 3 weeks of use, looking like a mofo).

Yesterday night I wrote him again with a short shopping list (remember, yesterday in the middle of the night) and parcel is allready shipped, will be delivered tomorrow. Payment via BTC and if you live in Germany you only pay 7€ for shipping (they ship from here, thus the fast delivery) Just GREAT! And as a lot of you guys mentioned before, he is just a great guy, fast and detailed response, even if the order is just 3 bottles of cheap ass TrenA.

Disclaimer: I can only talk about shipping time and shipping cost here in GER. I am 100% sure, that they also ship from other countries (UK fo sure) and also shipping cost my vary in that case. You can find detailed information about that on his website, but I was not bothering with that, because the case for me in GER was clear. As I said, domestic UK store 100% sure.

Is there any studies that show this? Not trying to be a dick, just curious.
Well it's just in theory, but an asthmatic person doesn't cycle his/her clenbuterol / albuterol assumption. When I will have a study I will quote your post and link it there :)

Experience with Liska from CatCafe ( Cat Café ) has been great another time! A few weeks ago I ordered some tren, because I saw on their site, that the have Tren Ace for like really cheap, because it was expired. Ordered that, asked about S-Drol which they did not have in their shop at that time. They were planing to add S-Drol, so they allready had some "test-pills" ready, without label and without lab-test yet. He sold me a bunch of those for a fraction of the price, which was really kind (can confirm, does what it should do, liver cries after 3 weeks of use, looking like a mofo).

Yesterday night I wrote him again with a short shopping list (remember, yesterday in the middle of the night) and parcel is allready shipped, will be delivered tomorrow. Payment via BTC and if you live in Germany you only pay 7€ for shipping (they ship from here, thus the fast delivery) Just GREAT! And as a lot of you guys mentioned before, he is just a great guy, fast and detailed response, even if the order is just 3 bottles of cheap ass TrenA.

Disclaimer: I can only talk about shipping time and shipping cost here in GER. I am 100% sure, that they also ship from other countries (UK fo sure) and also shipping cost my vary in that case. You can find detailed information about that on his website, but I was not bothering with that, because the case for me in GER was clear. As I said, domestic UK store 100% sure.
I just want to make something clear, because I realized, that you could understand my statement the wrong way and I dont want to place Liska in the wrong light here:

The un-tested S-Drol I bought was clearly MY responsability. He told me beforehand, that it was un-tested and that he would never advertise it to customers to buy un-tested products.STILL he offered me to send them to lab testing myself and if they failed the test he would pay me the lab testing PLUS twice the price for the product.
He told me al that BEFORE I ordered anything and never tried to talk me into buying it. This was all on me and as stated before, at that time he had nothing S-Drol related in his shop, that conversation only happened, because I asked him if they are planing to add S-Drol in the near future!

I just want to make something clear, because I realized, that you could understand my statement the wrong way and I dont want to place Liska in the wrong light here:

The un-tested S-Drol I bought was clearly MY responsability. He told me beforehand, that it was un-tested and that he would never advertise it to customers to buy un-tested products.STILL he offered me to send them to lab testing myself and if they failed the test he would pay me the lab testing PLUS twice the price for the product.
He told me al that BEFORE I ordered anything and never tried to talk me into buying it. This was all on me and as stated before, at that time he had nothing S-Drol related in his shop, that conversation only happened, because I asked him if they are planing to add S-Drol in the near future!
Very nice on the source's part.
Very fucking nice, I admit.