EU domestic source talk

It's called Camochem. It mainly sells SARMs and peptides but also carries enclomiphene.

Tnx. It appears they have an EU warehouse now ... Are they gtg though? Never heard of them and this RC cites are all sketchy to me.

That means chit though. It's still up for debate if janoshik just flips a coin and makes the results up by himself.
i don't know janoshik and don't want to talk badly, but this reminds me of the big pharma paradox. who do you think is funding all the studies coming out saying coca cola isn't that bad for you, you guess it right Coca Cola themselves. Who is funding the studies showing cigarettes don't cause lung cancer... you have 1 guess. Marlboro and other big cigarette providers. You get the point. I am not accusing anyone of anything until there is proof, but you'd be naive to blindly trust a guy like janoshik, who can EASILY be paid and bribed by any big lab to produce "legit fake test results". Just don't think that he's a saint when we don't know much about him, but we do know that he has fucked up badly in the past.

i don't know janoshik and don't want to talk badly, but this reminds me of the big pharma paradox. who do you think is funding all the studies coming out saying coca cola isn't that bad for you, you guess it right Coca Cola themselves. Who is funding the studies showing cigarettes don't cause lung cancer... you have 1 guess. Marlboro and other big cigarette providers. You get the point. I am not accusing anyone of anything until there is proof, but you'd be naive to blindly trust a guy like janoshik, who can EASILY be paid and bribed by any big lab to produce "legit fake test results". Just don't think that he's a saint when we don't know much about him, but we do know that he has fucked up badly in the past.
As far I remember he accepts blind samples with random names on them.. I hope you could send him a little jar with 1g of a white powder , signed by Mister Super Random (a @MisterSuperGod wannabe) and ask Jano.. guess what’s it... so that avoids consipiracies I think... am I right @janoshik ?

What the fuck you on mate?

Everyone and their mother knows that smoking causes cancer.

Hello guys, new member here, someone knows some safe source in EU for real pharmaceutical test e? maybe some real bayer would be great.