EU domestic source talk

I am not accusing anyone of anything until there is proof, but you'd be naive to blindly trust a guy like janoshik, who can EASILY be paid and bribed by any big lab to produce "legit fake test results". Just don't think that he's a saint when we don't know much about him, but we do know that he has fucked up badly in the past.

This.

Until we see photos of a lab, until we see something more then just printed pdf's with a table and a few words in them ... he is just a nother name on a source board making money off of naive customers. Comparing this to proper labs is a joke.

Test gear at your local lab's. Either private or national. I'm making some arrangements in my national lab, who also accept private lab work (private as in non goverment work). I'll be interested in seeing how those results compare to all of this.

But anyway, let's not make this great thread into another janoshik debate.

This.

Until we see photos of a lab, until we see something more then just printed pdf's with a table and a few words in them ... he is just a nother name on a source board making money off of naive customers. Comparing this to proper labs is a joke.

Test gear at your local lab's. Either private or national. I'm making some arrangements in my national lab, who also accept private lab work (private as in non goverment work). I'll be interested in seeing how those results compare to all of this.

But anyway, let's not make this great thread into another janoshik debate.
But how can you explain the fact, that you can send him some powder, without him knowing what it is and its purity and he will provide you with those exact information?

Given the implosion of IA and Steroidify's stock out in their UK Warehouse 1, does anyone know of other sources on here that ship UK domestic?

First Part of my Ciraws order-review:

I heard some wierd stuff about the source I normaly order my raws from, so i decided to give Ciraws a try. Also another known source, where I order finished products from told me he heard good stuff about ciraws, after I asked him if he could supply me with raws, which he couldnt.
So I wrote Cirus on wickr and asked for a up to date price list, which he sent me like 30 minutes after I contacted him.
Prices on his list are per kg, so I told him what I need and he told me the price for that amount plus shipping cost.
Side note: for longer answers he even replies with voice messages for a quick conversation which is great. He even send me a picture of inside his Gym and told me he is busy and that he can reply in detail in 1 hour after he got home. I am used to sources which take 24 hours to reply, so this is great.

Asked him about reshipping and he confirmed, that raws are shipped from China to a european reshipper first. This is a must for me, so satisfied with that.

I paid via Bitcoin and 48hours later he sent me the tracking number which is a tracking number from the netherlands. Of cours, tracking saiys "not in carriers system yet" because the tracking number will be activated from the moment the reshipper ships it from the netherlands. Will continue my review after orer has arrived.

Another side note: One of the things I ordered was TestE Powder. He told me, that he can swap that to TestC if I want him to, because it can cause PIP, or just leave it like that and send me TestE. This was after I paid and I did not understand at first, did some research and found out, that a lot of people have PIP on TestE powder from china (where 95% of raws come from) and most of the people who DONT have PIP in fact ordered TestE but got send TestC from the source without them knowing, because sources know, that and want their customers to be satisfied and those customers most likley wont notice a difference between E and C at all.
I gathered those information not from Cirus, but here on meso and some independend articles. After I found out about this I told him he can swap the E to C and am now very happy about the fact, that he told me that. He could have either send me E and let me live with PIP and questionmarks over my head, or just swap it to C and basically "lie" to me.

Excuse the spelling and grammar, not my first language

What do you think of PharMax? Has anyone tried this UGL? Do you have any analysis or feedback on this?
Are you asking for additional feedback of this UGL? By your last posts seems you have given them a try with awesome results, didn't you?

I wanted to know the opinion of other people as well, and not rely solely on myself
It is fine, just curious since I have seen your reports on some of the UGL I was following. Did you lab test any of their stuff or just going by the feelings/bloodwork? What is your opinion on PHX vs Human Labs after trying both?

It is fine, just curious since I have seen your reports on some of the UGL I was following. Did you lab test any of their stuff or just going by the feelings/bloodwork? What is your opinion on PHX vs Human Labs after trying both?
With PHX
800mg Test Proprionate
800mg Tren Ace
I went from 104kg to 111kg in 5 weeks, absurd libido with 1mg of Arimidex on Monday Wednesday and Friday same starting bodyfat vascularity, muscle hardness,strenght and masses greatly increased.

With HumanLabs
1250 mg Testo Ena
800mg Tren Ace
150mg Anadrol die for 4 weeks
I went from 108kg to 120kg in 8 Weeks , excellent libido, excellent pump, same initial bodyfat but with a little accumulated water retention with 25mg of Aromasin on Monday Wednesday and Friday, muscle mass increased immediately, vascularity also present, muscle hardness and strength increased immediately.

With PHX
800mg Test Proprionate
800mg Tren Ace
I went from 104kg to 111kg in 5 weeks, absurd libido with 1mg of Arimidex on Monday Wednesday and Friday same starting bodyfat vascularity, muscle hardness,strenght and masses greatly increased.

With HumanLabs
1250 mg Testo Ena
800mg Tren Ace
150mg Anadrol die for 4 weeks
I went from 108kg to 120kg in 8 Weeks , excellent libido, excellent pump, same initial bodyfat but with a little accumulated water retention with 25mg of Aromasin on Monday Wednesday and Friday, muscle mass increased immediately, vascularity also present, muscle hardness and strength increased immediately.
Appreciate it, very much.
I guess the Exemestane(Aromasin) was pharma and not UGL, right?

Oh my bad, I thought you used Aromasin for both UGL.

Anyways, thanks, if you test any other compound or give another UGL a try let us know, it will be more than welcome.

Holy shit, these are some crazy blasts. Meanwhile, I'm blasting with a mere 350/300 Test/Deca along with 50mg Anadrol, with decent gains thus far.

Aren't you guys afraid of going overboard with blasts?