EU domestic source talk

Holy shit, these are some crazy blasts. Meanwhile, I'm blasting with a mere 350/300 Test/Deca along with 50mg Anadrol, with decent gains thus far.

Aren't you guys afraid of going overboard with blasts?
Some people here (not speaking about the OP) are taking more than some Open BB Pros, it’s nuts.

Some people here (not speaking about the OP) are taking more than some Open BB Pros, it’s nuts.
In my native country people say: "who doesn't know is like someone who doesn't see"

People that uses a bunch of doses stacked are people that don't really know about Training and nutrition..

In my native country people say: "who doesn't know is like someone who doesn't see"

People that uses a bunch of doses stacked are people that don't really know about Training and nutrition..
When i see someone bragging about their big stack for me i get the opposite feeling, the guy is literally proving that he has shitty genetics, nutrition and/or training and he’s trying to compensate that with gear.

I have seen people that are not BB consuming bigger stacks than most pros

Zasten at pharmqcy, at least in Spain i got it easily
Had to order some other alternative from the USA, Amazon (Diphenhydramine HCL.) Nonsense that we doesn't have this supplement here either. Hope it works!

I also received my package from CatCafe today. We had some trouble with the first courier what messed up the country of destination, but informed Liska who offered a reship immediately.

3 days after I got it, communication, flexibility and aftercare was smooth and excellent! Looking forward for their debut on Meso, I also hope to see more positive feedback on them!

First order with CatCafe. Everything was fine, shipping was faster than sellers in my country. Absolutely recommend, Liska and his service are unique.

20210305_171851.jpg

First order with CatCafe. Everything was fine, shipping was faster than sellers in my country. Absolutely recommend, Liska and his service are unique.
Do the Human Labs vials have the lot/batch and/or exp.date on them or just on the side of the box only as shown of the photos?

Last edited:
If you buy Hilma and Human Labs why don't you just buy straight from them? Better prices or something?
Faster shipping, as I told I got the gear faster than the seller that i have in my own country. Lol.
Better communication, he answers immediately. He also carries pharma products and in general anything you may need.

has better prices than hilma retail
fast shipping and excellent communication.

You should join here, I saw it for a while in SST but I haven't entered for a while

Can only vouch again for catcafe. Paid after breakfast-time, got the parcel in my hands the NEXT DAY! This, plus communication is insane and the best experience I ever had.

Can only vouch again for catcafe. Paid after breakfast-time, got the parcel in my hands the NEXT DAY! This, plus communication is insane and the best experience I ever had.

The fuck? Are you next door neighbours and the parcel got so fast in your hands?

The fuck? Are you next door neighbours and the parcel got so fast in your hands?
i assum, he sends from the same country I live in. In the worst case it takes 2 days for delivery here via DHL. The good thing is not the fast DHL, it is the fact, that Liska instantly takes the parcel to the post office after he recived the money. That is really good service. Other sources will have their orders picked up once a wek or something like that

They also have the scratch code.
On the vials? Any photo you can share of the vials showing that please? You can partially hide the scratch code for security.

Asking that because labels on vials seemed pretty basic and clear on the photos they uploaded on their thread.

On the vials? Any photo you can share of the vials showing that please? You can partially hide the scratch code for security.

Asking that because labels on vials seemed pretty basic and clear on the photos they uploaded on their thread.
I can't help you with that because they were for some friends, I will ask for it btw.