EU domestic source talk

had to give up on him after he told me that he has no eu domestic and wont invest time in trying to make the delivery a bit more stealth

had to give up on him after he told me that he has no eu domestic and wont invest time in trying to make the delivery a bit more stealth
i guess the meditrope source here is the only one shipping within the eu right?

Unfortunately the meditrope prices are a lot higher than TP's.

I recently ordered opti's gh eu domestic the first time from catcafe. Will start with it about next week when i'm out of tp's mauvetops. Already got it in my fridge waiting :D

I wanted to invest a bit more and try a, what seems to be gh with a even better quality and one that was made in a licensed gmp facility. But i didn't make the decision because tp doesn't offer eu domestic anymore. Didn't even know 'til i just read it here o_O

Opti's gh on catcafe is pretty expensive with 180€ a kit for small orders, 170€ for 4-6 kits and 160€ for 7 kits+ compared to tp's prices but i wanted to give it a try and i think that i will stick to it. Also compared to the meditrope prices it isn't such a crazy difference anymore

Unfortunately the meditrope prices are a lot higher than TP's.

I recently ordered opti's gh eu domestic the first time from catcafe. Will start with it about next week when i'm out of tp's mauvetops. Already got it in my fridge waiting :D

I wanted to invest a bit more and try a, what seems to be gh with a even better quality and one that was made in a licensed gmp facility. But i didn't make the decision because tp doesn't offer eu domestic anymore. Didn't even know 'til i just read it here o_O

Opti's gh on catcafe is pretty expensive with 180€ a kit for small orders, 170€ for 4-6 kits and 160€ for 7 kits+ compared to tp's prices but i wanted to give it a try and i think that i will stick to it. Also compared to the meditrope prices it isn't such a crazy difference anymore
Not a crazy difference? The meditrope source on here is €55 cheaper per kit haha
The purity might be a little bit lower but they also contain more IU than opti which is making the price difference even greater

Hi friends,

After reading some not very good new posts about iron anabolics, I would like to test any other labs.

Can somebody recommend me one that delivers to Spain?

catcafe?

thanks!

Hola Josithor!

In my case, living in Spain I have used:

Roidbazaar (pretty well known I think)
Goldenlabs.org
Turkishpharmacysteroids (he is a source here, fantastic service and quality but is basically pharma, therefore more expensive).

In all these sources there was no issue or problem.

I am going to try catcafe in the next weeks, given the good reviews in this thread.

Thanks

Personally I've already ordered few times from catcafe and can't praise him enough for his customer service, packaging or how good impression of him is overall

Not a crazy difference? The meditrope source on here is €55 cheaper per kit haha
The purity might be a little bit lower but they also contain more IU than opti which is making the price difference even greater

When you compare the same product i would agree but i meaned that i personally think the price difference isn't so crazy when you compare a china generic gh with a us based licensed gmp facility product

Hola Josithor!

In my case, living in Spain I have used:

Roidbazaar (pretty well known I think)
Goldenlabs.org
Turkishpharmacysteroids (he is a source here, fantastic service and quality but is basically pharma, therefore more expensive).

In all these sources there was no issue or problem.

I am going to try catcafe in the next weeks, given the good reviews in this thread.

Thanks
Many thanks,

Very useful and complete information!

abrazo