EU domestic source talk

Fellas I need your advice, since this is the first time happening to me.

So I placed an order with Pharmasource 40 days ago. Package has yet to move and the latest update was 35 days ago. What would you do, ask for reship? Do nothing and just wait?

Fellas I need your advice, since this is the first time happening to me.

So I placed an order with Pharmasource 40 days ago. Package has yet to move and the latest update was 35 days ago. What would you do, ask for reship? Do nothing and just wait?
Ehhh this is an hard question. In my opinion I would wait that he get better and then wait.

BEzCJyk.png

"Dear Meso, we will launch once we have a minimum of 30 lab results to show - as usual, all orals will have 5 samples tested to properly display variance, and each new batch produced will get tested anew. All raws tests have been added to the Lab Report category for full transparency."

This is what the catcafe guy did wrote to us.

@Sampei
Have you already ordered blacktops from tp and were there any problems with shipping Eu domestic?
I have an order pending at the moment. Will update with news as soon as I receive it. Yes I have ordered plenty of times never had a problem, hard to say now with the UK changes

Stupid question.. Why should a UK order make problems getting into the EU if a lot of people here got no problems with reiciving stuff from China???

Stupid question.. Why should a UK order make problems getting into the EU if a lot of people here got no problems with reiciving stuff from China???
China sends a huge amount of daily packages to Europe which makes it impossible to control them all (there is no staff for this)

The amount of UK - EU shipments are much lower and apart from that the relationships are not at their best, but so far this year I have received 4 shipments without problems.

For italians the same guy selling camochem time ago via telegram is now selling alkemya labs sarms via telegram
No lab test criminal healt risk advices

The contact for the selling is axel lucifero the same from camo chem italia
Not anymore, they separated. The owner of Camochem was another guy, the alkemya guy was just the italian reseller.

Camochem guy has raws and finished products lab tested.

Not anymore, they separated. The owner of Camochem was another guy, the alkemya guy was just the italian reseller.

Camochem guy has raws and finished products lab tested.
I know camo chem good products lab testd, sorry my english is bad, i mean axel the reseller who before sells camo chem now sell alkemya labs via telegram. Someone know this lab had saw some test?

I know camo chem good products lab testd, sorry my english is bad, i mean axel the reseller who before sells camo chem now sell alkemya labs via telegram. Someone know this lab had saw some test?
I can't speak for Alkemya, I suppose you are Italian? If yes,
I sarms non sono molto trattati qui... ma posso parlarti bene di Camo basandomi sulle analisi, e puoi ordinare sempre da lui tramite il sito.

I can't speak for Alkemya, I suppose you are Italian? If yes,
I sarms non sono molto trattati qui... ma posso parlarti bene di Camo basandomi sulle analisi, e puoi ordinare sempre da lui tramite il sito.
Su i camo ci stavo facendo un pensiero più che che altro cardarina e mk677 anche se rispetto a altre fonti che ho provato sono un po' costosi il fatto di avere un tempo di consegna basso potrebbe valere il prezzo.
Ultimamente cercavo del s23 per finire il cut.

Su i camo ci stavo facendo un pensiero più che che altro cardarina e mk677 anche se rispetto a altre fonti che ho provato sono un po' costosi il fatto di avere un tempo di consegna basso potrebbe valere il prezzo.
Ultimamente cercavo del s23 per finire il cut.
Sono sincero provai MK da Androchem pre brexit e posso dirti che era effettivamente MK ed era relativamente economico, ma ora non saprei indirizzarti altrove.