EU domestic source talk

For italians the same guy selling camochem time ago via telegram is now selling alkemya labs sarms via telegram
No lab test criminal healt risk advices
You buy stuff via telegram and think about „health risk“ ?!

buying stuff via telegram, wickr ... is the worst thing you can do !! Highest risk level !!

You buy stuff via telegram and think about „health risk“ ?!

buying stuff via telegram, wickr ... is the worst thing you can do !! Highest risk level !!
He got jiano test for the raws also i show peptide test with underdosed result maybe i try some mk677 is easiest compound to spot if fake or legit.

BEzCJyk.png

"Dear Meso, we will launch once we have a minimum of 30 lab results to show - as usual, all orals will have 5 samples tested to properly display variance, and each new batch produced will get tested anew. All raws tests have been added to the Lab Report category for full transparency."

This is what the catcafe guy did wrote to us.

You still don't have your own page in meso? I have heard some forum users talk about them and I am interested but I only found this, how about the shipping and the quality for those who have tried it from Europe?

You still don't have your own page in meso? I have heard some forum users talk about them and I am interested but I only found this, how about the shipping and the quality for those who have tried it from Europe?
I use it recently no problem fast ship good product

I don't use mcg or hmg usualy i use mk677 clomid+tamoxifen and last 10 days aromasin i never got suppressed.

I'm by no way related with CatCafe, just a happy customer. Shipping is fast, faster than local sellers. Quality looks good, I bought products for friends and they are happy with them. You can also check lab tests on his website.

I'm by no way related with CatCafe, just a happy customer. Shipping is fast, faster than local sellers. Quality looks good, I bought products for friends and they are happy with them. You can also check lab tests on his website.

But how can you buy, I have only seen by email, right? do you need a special email account?

Sono sincero provai MK da Androchem pre brexit e posso dirti che era effettivamente MK ed era relativamente economico, ma ora non saprei indirizzarti altrove.
Guarda io ho il natural sarms di pls e stranamente è legit a 10mg già avevo tutti i side.

So I have got an offer from catcafe to help me out on my underdosed Hilma products and he will compensate me with some human-labs products. He will replace part of my Hilma order, of course only a small part because I had quite of a big order.

I had ordered some Hilma product from catcafe as well just to test his services. He doesn't owe me anything but he wanted anyway to help me out.

On a side note I'll send one of the human lab product to jano to be tested.

I found Liska to be a real gentleman and a very good businessman, he impressed me before but now he really made an awesome impression and I'll definitely come back to him for his new line of products as soon as it will be available.

Im not vouching for the quality of any of his product because I can vouch only for products that have been lab tested and only of the same batch, so please refrain from taking this as a shill comment.

I'm stating facts. You make up your mind boys. Have a good day.

I'll keep you posted.
So instead of just underdosed gear you got replaced with underdosed AND contaminated gear? Its not his fault ofcourse