EU domestic source talk

When you compare the same product i would agree but i meaned that i personally think the price difference isn't so crazy when you compare a china generic gh with a us based licensed gmp facility product
Dafuq are you talking about. Opti is not US based GMP facility ahahhahaha

Not a crazy difference? The meditrope source on here is €55 cheaper per kit haha
The purity might be a little bit lower but they also contain more IU than opti which is making the price difference even greater
Just to make it clear, opti contain 130IU, so more or same as mauve

Opti is chinese
I should do some more research next time xD I literally have some at home and somehow thought it would be from the US. I read the thread a bit a while ago and i don't know what gave me the impression that it is located there

However the good reputation made me place the order. And the location doesn't change that. So i'm looking forward into trying. I'm curious if notice a difference with the same amounts to tp's or mactropin's gh(only tried one kit of mactropin's gh and 3 kits of tp's)

I should do some more research next time xD I literally have some at home and somehow thought it would be from the US. I read the thread a bit a while ago and i don't know what gave me the impression that it is located there

However the good reputation made me place the order. And the location doesn't change that. So i'm looking forward into trying. I'm curious if notice a difference with the same amounts to tp's or mactropin's gh(only tried one kit of mactropin's gh and 3 kits of tp's)
The quality has been excellent since he started selling it but sure as hell it is not GMP USA produced.

Let us know, I have always used TP HGH and I have been happy with it, if I could get opti for a reasonable price like 100-110 max a kit then I would use Opti 100%.

At the moment it looks impossible so I stick with TP. I just ordered another 10kits so let's see how it goes shipped from UK

FCK Brexit. The Provider was a good Source. Any Bloodtesting on Optis from Cat?
I want to order from TP but I’m afraid that there will be problems with delivery.

btw where does TP have his source thred?

The quality has been excellent since he started selling it but sure as hell it is not GMP USA produced.

Let us know, I have always used TP HGH and I have been happy with it, if I could get opti for a reasonable price like 100-110 max a kit then I would use Opti 100%.

At the moment it looks impossible so I stick with TP. I just ordered another 10kits so let's see how it goes shipped from UK
Tell us how it went... also thinking about risking it

How is everybody's experience ordering from uk after brexit?

I didnt follow the news, so no idea what kind of deal was struck between eu and brexit.

How is everybody's experience ordering from uk after brexit?

I didnt follow the news, so no idea what kind of deal was struck between eu and brexit.
There is officially no deal regarding export/import of goods, so shipping from the UK, or from China, to the European Union is officially the same. But there are mixed reports about getting through the customs without problems.

I have ordered legal things from uk to eu and even those gave a lot of hassle to get through. So would not recommend ordering tbh
Yes, this is my exact experience as well. I quit ordering from amazon.uk completely as things go through customs no matter if i buy skincare products or books. Brexit is fucking bullshit. Things used to take 5 days to arrive, now up to 3-4 weeks. Never ordering from UK again.

asd.jpg
Just to emphasize how good is the service of catcafe.
Order sent on Monday, arrived on tuesday morning. Awesome custom service.
Btw first time trying Hilma..

Used it before, no PIP for me when using it but that said everyone is different
Yeah that's the thing it's very weird. EO which is a super solvent for some reason doesn't give me any PIP but mig840 which is the highest quality oil does... it's very weird and individual.

I never tried Grapeseed oil which hilma gear use.