EU domestic source talk

And you trust those batch numbers? You dont think there could be 2 or even a lot more batches with the same batch number?
I'm on tren but you are more paranoid than me.
Is more profittable selling good stuff and be reliable than scamming.
Isn't so hard find good raws and brew oils most ppl do it in their kitchen.

I'm on tren but you are more paranoid than me.
Is more profittable selling good stuff and be reliable than scamming.
Isn't so hard find good raws and brew oils most ppl do it in their kitchen.
Ofcourse, but im just saying batchnumbers dont mean shit when its not done right.

If you need a dnp source for eu contact regal ... he used to be a source on the dnp discord.

If you need his mail send me a pm

Who's this regal you mention? I've seen a post of you in page 9 asking about him, but I think no one answered. Also, isn't he in the UK? That kinda complicates things nowadays.

Has anyone else used regal?

Who's this regal you mention? I've seen a post of you in page 9 asking about him, but I think no one answered. Also, isn't he in the UK? That kinda complicates things nowadays.

i wasnt sure if he was still around but he is. And yea sadly he is in the uk but he reships/refunds if there is a problem

@M. Tugboat

It's not a study but Alex Kikel, a knowledgeable coach, does say that he doesn't cycle it on /off , the clenbuterol. I'm again sorry it's not a study but I didn't had time and will power to search for it but when I saw this I thought about you, if I remember correctly that was you the last time asking about this x)

I have. He's a good dude. Can be a little slow replying but I've never had any issues with any orders I've made from him.

@M. Tugboat

It's not a study but Alex Kikel, a knowledgeable coach, does say that he doesn't cycle it on /off , the clenbuterol. I'm again sorry it's not a study but I didn't had time and will power to search for it but when I saw this I thought about you, if I remember correctly that was you the last time asking about this x)
Shiit I totally forgot that I asked about that, so if you ask me you went above and beyond, so thank you!

i wasnt sure if he was still around but he is. And yea sadly he is in the uk but he reships/refunds if there is a problem

I have. He's a good dude. Can be a little slow replying but I've never had any issues with any orders I've made from him.

Two of my last sources have turned out to be shit, so I'm kinda cautious since he hasn't got vetted here, and he doesn't have any thread to flame if things go wrong.