EU domestic source talk

https://steroiden.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=353&search=dnp
I think this is legit, have some DNP from them laying around, shipping was quick. Haven't come around to try it yet tho.

If it is the batch with exp. Date in 11/2022 is legit, i tried it last year

Mactropin is out of DNP for a really long time, how do resellers still have it if Mactropin hasn't produced any DNP for that long?

Mactropin is out of DNP for a really long time, how do resellers still have it if Mactropin hasn't produced any DNP for that long?
Idk, i bought that batch the past summer here in meso. Maybe they bought a big stock and in the places that this page sells dnp is not very used. I can't say anything about that page, just about the batch i mentioned

Idk, i bought that batch the past summer here in meso. Maybe they bought a big stock and in the places that this page sells dnp is not very used. I can't say anything about that page, just about the batch i mentioned
I got an answer from 2 others resellers that got in stock but really I can't find any review for this DNP

I got an answer from 2 others resellers that got in stock but really I can't find any review for this DNP

Ask about the batch, if it is 11/22 i can tell you it is legit, used it last summer. Mactropin also has a code to verify if it is legit so, ask about the batch

I think that some months after using it by myself meso mactropin posted a jano test of that batch and tested like 190/200

Any good source for masteron propionate? I have never tried this compound but my g2gs for other stuff are Ashop,pharmasource,24hrerup

Any good source for masteron propionate? I have never tried this compound but my g2gs for other stuff are Ashop,pharmasource,24hrerup
pharmasource and 24hrup are g2g... dont know about ashop never tried. Basicstero is also great but sadly to expensive

I ordered the mactropin dnp from steroiden a few days ago. Can't tell anything about the product but it has been shipped extremely quick. I got the tracking number so at least a package has to be on the way to me :D

However i can''t review the product for a while. I'm not planning on using it right now. I will in like 7 weeks

I ordered the mactropin dnp from steroiden a few days ago. Can't tell anything about the product but it has been shipped extremely quick. I got the tracking number so at least a package has to be on the way to me :D

However i can''t review the product for a while. I'm not planning on using it right now. I will in like 7 weeks
same lol

They send orders only to 18 countries? What the fuck?