EU domestic source talk

Mactropins latest batch all the products tested very close to the label too. Also the mast p came back at 97mg/ml

From this forum Human labs has product that they test regularly but they had a issue with contamination with other substances.
Now I believe they sort that out and they deliver good things. Check their thread and look there

I also just ordered DNP from the source mentioned above. Also contacted them via mail to pay with bitcoin because their site only allows bank transfer. Will update

Received my order from Catcafe today. Liska is very professional and a pleasure to deal with. Stealth was great and the product was verified on the deus checker site. Very fancy indeed.

Received my order from Catcafe today. Liska is very professional and a pleasure to deal with. Stealth was great and the product was verified on the deus checker site. Very fancy indeed.

After viewing some of the dumbest shit reviews lately, this comes as a breath of fresh air.

Simple and to the point. No anecdotes like "ThE gEaR lOoKs LeGiT". No boot licking. No stupid false promises about placing another order before a single vial has even been opened yet.

Why is it so hard for everyone else? Sorry, guy's. Rant over. @Chemical Jesus thank you for being concise regarding your experience.

After viewing some of the dumbest shit reviews lately, this comes as a breath of fresh air.

Simple and to the point. No anecdotes like "ThE gEaR lOoKs LeGiT". No boot licking. No stupid false promises about placing another order before a single vial has even been opened yet.

Why is it so hard for everyone else? Sorry, guy's. Rant over. @Chemical Jesus thank you for being concise regarding your experience.
Ordered from Liska couple of times and never been disappointed with him or the service he provides, definitely one of my go to guys.
Just bit disappointed about peptides and likes of hcg lately disappearing from his shop, hope it's only temporary thing as that was the biggest reason ordering from him to get everything from 1 person and not hit up 20 different sources when trying to order products

take the one from @PHARMAonly
i also use it. It is dosed at 200mg/ml so i might have to inject 2ml daily but it is absolutely pip free
thanks man, but im looking for at least 500mg, heck even 1000mg if that is even possible to brew pip free. i think liska is currently working on 500mg/ml one.

what kind of prices do you pay for the pharmaonly l-carnitine?

thanks man, but im looking for at least 500mg, heck even 1000mg if that is even possible to brew pip free. i think liska is currently working on 500mg/ml one.

what kind of prices do you pay for the pharmaonly l-carnitine?
i think its 5$ each 5ml vial
500mg/ml pipfree would be great.I think main issue with higher concentrations is the stinging pain due to PH value of high concentrated l-carnitine

@Alphalfa : i do mostly im because i dont like 1ml subq

Got my DNP from steroiden today. Ordered over the weekend and Monday was a holiday so pretty quick delivery (neighbouring country). It's Mactropin so I assume it's good stuff, already stained my hands lol. Gonna be doing 200mg for 14 days, maybe 21. I do wish they would integrate btc payment on their site, but their guy via email was helpful though

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    6.6 MB · Views: 42
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    6.7 MB · Views: 39
Got my DNP from steroiden today. Ordered over the weekend and Monday was a holiday so pretty quick delivery (neighbouring country). It's Mactropin so I assume it's good stuff, already stained my hands lol. Gonna be doing 200mg for 14 days, maybe 21. I do wish they would integrate btc payment on their site, but their guy via email was helpful though
So fast wtf?