EU domestic source talk

This World is f up or sure. Crazy stories @llegday101 .

Anyway, any good source of sibutramine? Was using pharmasource but been out of stock for a while now, willing to try a new one as I need one right away. His stuff was really good though.

here importing steroids is as bad as importing narcotics, they look at steroid users like heroin junkies, its so ridiculous, importing 2 vials of hcg got me a fine of 3000dkk which is 480 usd, my friend ordered two bottles of anavar 100x because they count 1 pill as 1 item, he was fucked, a big fine + court because charged with "Big import".

don't come here, the only good thing is the health care system and the promiscuous girls. biggest one night stand culture in the world, same with sweden

What a fucking backwards way of thinking...

I'd like to hear more about your one night stand culture though.

Same here in Belgium they can raid a gym and test u for roids I've only seen it happen once while I was in the gym 6 years ago. Fines up to 10000eur and ban from gyms. Dystopian shit luckily it does not seem to happen often at all I think I only saw it it once 6 years ago because the rule went into effect then in 2015 and mfers wanted to enforce it for shits and giggles

Same here in Belgium they can raid a gym and test u for roids I've only seen it happen once while I was in the gym 6 years ago. Fines up to 10000eur and ban from gyms. Dystopian shit luckily it does not seem to happen often at all I think I only saw it it once 6 years ago because the rule went into effect then in 2015 and mfers wanted to enforce it for shits and giggles

Yeah let's raid gyms for a victimless crime but let's also let pedophiles run loose like it's no ones business.

So guys I just received batch #88 of meditrope Blacktops anyone want to contribute for the testing of it to be sent to Jano? It's over 350 euro for purity/ quantity right @janoshik plus the shipping another 20 euro.

If we could get 6-10 ppl interested the price for each of us it will become laughable and the gain from it will be great.
Up

haha it's true, im not even that big, just athletic and 8% bf, and i got picked for testing just before the gyms shut down. was only on test/eq at the time.

The guy from the Anti Doping Denmark literally comes up to you and asks "would you like to get tested today" and you can either say no and receive an instant ban for 2 years or you can say yes and pray that the test is not accurate.

I saw him picking another guy just before noticing me. The guy did the most stupid thing he got angry and denied everything and started threatening the ADD man, he instantly got kicked out of the gym and 2 year ban from ALL commercial gyms in the country.

My friend also a mens physique guy literally took his bags and hid upstairs in the locker room toilet. There is no escape once the ADF guy comes, the staff monitor the cameras who is leaving the gym when ADD enters and they keep log of everyone. It's as crazy as it sounds. He hid upstairs for 1 hour then left when the ADD guys was finished. If you are friends with staff members and honest about your steroid use, they will warn you just before the ADD comes to visit. I know a huge motherfucker in the gym that always escapes testing like this. One time he got caught and just said he was diabetic and on insulin and it makes him fat, the normie ADD guy believed it and let him go...

When he picked me and asked "would you like to get tested today" i instantly said yeah let's do it, im actually honored you picked me, what signs do you usually look for in a steroid guy. btw i hope creatine is not illegal cause i have been on it for long" i was just nervous as shit lol tried to run reverse psychology on him and it actually worked. he just laughed it off and said "you seem good man, we don't have to test you. the usual signs are alot acne, red/bloated face, huge traps and if they are unusually big". i have heard alot about these guys, but this was my first time experiencing it first hand, shit is nerve-racking as hell. never sweat that much before.

funniest thing is, you can look around and the whole vibe in the gym completely changes you know who is on gear and who is not so you see their faces and reactions like scared chickens waiting for the fox to pick one hoping its not them, and hoping its over soon.

What the fuck.. Is this real??

Fuck customs, I'm going to fill a vial with my semen and then throw it at their windows.
Why would you waste your testosterone filled semen at the customs that ain't even a single bit worthy of it :(

Doesn't matter, Finland with Norway and Sweden and probably Denmark has one of the toughest custom and no aas policy of the whole continent.

They even have gym with no steroid policy and if you are too big you can get in trouble etc. It's crazy there lol
Actually feeling good about the shithole I live in for once as it ain't even anywhere close as crazy as you say, feel bad for anyone borned there and thinking of being a bodybuilder tbh as it sounds like you literally be anxious 24/7 about it

the promiscuous girls. biggest one night stand culture in the world, same with sweden
This got me interested in visiting your country for a weekend post covid bullshit and find out more about your beautiful culture ;)

Google muscle profiling Sweden. It's hard to believe, but yeah, it's real.
Sounds like basically you ain't really allowed to be masculine and muscular in case you be accused of shit lol. Something like government trying to have their backs covered with it so it's just bunch of pussies living their easy to rule and enforce rules on

haha it's true, im not even that big, just athletic and 8% bf, and i got picked for testing just before the gyms shut down. was only on test/eq at the time.

The guy from the Anti Doping Denmark literally comes up to you and asks "would you like to get tested today" and you can either say no and receive an instant ban for 2 years or you can say yes and pray that the test is not accurate.

I saw him picking another guy just before noticing me. The guy did the most stupid thing he got angry and denied everything and started threatening the ADD man, he instantly got kicked out of the gym and 2 year ban from ALL commercial gyms in the country.

My friend also a mens physique guy literally took his bags and hid upstairs in the locker room toilet. There is no escape once the ADF guy comes, the staff monitor the cameras who is leaving the gym when ADD enters and they keep log of everyone. It's as crazy as it sounds. He hid upstairs for 1 hour then left when the ADD guys was finished. If you are friends with staff members and honest about your steroid use, they will warn you just before the ADD comes to visit. I know a huge motherfucker in the gym that always escapes testing like this. One time he got caught and just said he was diabetic and on insulin and it makes him fat, the normie ADD guy believed it and let him go...

When he picked me and asked "would you like to get tested today" i instantly said yeah let's do it, im actually honored you picked me, what signs do you usually look for in a steroid guy. btw i hope creatine is not illegal cause i have been on it for long" i was just nervous as shit lol tried to run reverse psychology on him and it actually worked. he just laughed it off and said "you seem good man, we don't have to test you. the usual signs are alot acne, red/bloated face, huge traps and if they are unusually big". i have heard alot about these guys, but this was my first time experiencing it first hand, shit is nerve-racking as hell. never sweat that much before.

funniest thing is, you can look around and the whole vibe in the gym completely changes you know who is on gear and who is not so you see their faces and reactions like scared chickens waiting for the fox to pick one hoping its not them, and hoping its over soon.
Do they plan on constructing concentration camps to throw juicy guys in in the future?

I'm such an idiot I got 100 20mg ephedrine pills and 100 40mg clen pills from DNMs from the same vendor (monoko on versus) to go together with my DNP cycle and of course they came unmarked, so I assumed the big ones with a break line are clen and smaller ones eph. Been taking the small ones for days like an EC stack and yesterday noticed my hands were trembling so I messaged the vendor and turns out it's the other way around lol fuck me could've sworn I was stimulated as fuck but it was just the caffeineo_O

I'm such an idiot I got 100 20mg ephedrine pills and 100 40mg clen pills from DNMs from the same vendor (monoko on versus) to go together with my DNP cycle and of course they came unmarked, so I assumed the big ones with a break line are clen and smaller ones eph. Been taking the small ones for days like an EC stack and yesterday noticed my hands were trembling so I messaged the vendor and turns out it's the other way around lol fuck me could've sworn I was stimulated as fuck but it was just the caffeineo_O

Isn't DNP already strong enough by itself? Why stack it with anything?

Also, where did you get your DNP from?

Sponsors