EU domestic source talk

Sorry for asking again but could any of you guys recommend a EU domestic raws source?
Customs are a pain in the ass where I live.

I did order from there in the past and received my products!
But if you going to order mactropin from them then you will be better of buying from the source here in the underground as they have better price for their products

Did you order from steroiden dot com or steroidenonline dot com?

They have similar names, but different URLs.

Also steroidenonline dot com does business with many more countries than steroiden dot come which sends to 18 countries in the EU.

Anybody else get extreme pip from hilma tren ace. First time ever using tren bought from catcafe so dunno if it's normal or its the ethyl oleate? On my 5th injection now and it's been the same for all 5, ends up swelling up and hot too touch.

Ordered Mactropin DNP from steroiden.com. very good communication, very fast shipping, received in good order. Popped one cap to check for adverse reactions, could feel body heat coming on after half hour. Box is stained yellow inside. I'll give it a run after having self- tested this single cap for 4-5 days.
You really felt heat half an hour after one cap? Cuz we have the same caps and I've been on for 8 days, 400mg for a few days now, and I have all the sides but sweating and heat is barely an issue. Only in the morning when I wake up I'm covered in disgusting sweat and smell bad. But not throughout the day not even when I'm lifting, I even have my space heater pointed at me sometimes. Maybe I'm built different lol I read some people don't really get the heat. That lethargy is bad though, EC is helping but not that much, and the heavy breathing

You really felt heat half an hour after one cap? Cuz we have the same caps and I've been on for 8 days, 400mg for a few days now, and I have all the sides but sweating and heat is barely an issue. Only in the morning when I wake up I'm covered in disgusting sweat and smell bad. But not throughout the day not even when I'm lifting, I even have my space heater pointed at me sometimes. Maybe I'm built different lol I read some people don't really get the heat. That lethargy is bad though, EC is helping but not that much, and the heavy breathing

Maybe he consumed a lot of carbs or something?

Anybody else get extreme pip from hilma tren ace. First time ever using tren bought from catcafe so dunno if it's normal or its the ethyl oleate? On my 5th injection now and it's been the same for all 5, ends up swelling up and hot too touch.
I ran it in 2019 and had some pip but put it down to some cheap test prop that I was mixing it with. I've just bought some more for my next cycle next month as well. Ffs.
Are you mixing it with anything else that could be the culprit or have you more or less decided that it's the tren?

Running it literally right now and i'm fine,whatever you're mixing it is probably the cause or you just stick the needle in wrong and irritate some nerves

So guys I just received batch #88 of meditrope Blacktops anyone want to contribute for the testing of it to be sent to Jano? It's over 350 euro for purity/ quantity right @janoshik plus the shipping another 20 euro.

If we could get 6-10 ppl interested the price for each of us it will become laughable and the gain from it will be great.
I tested The No. 88. Had a 31.7 result. 10iu sober i.m 3 hours after blood collection

I only popped one cap to test, I definitely felt some heat after about half hour. I haven't done any more yet, plan for a run next week.
Sweating and heat is related to carbs, you should sweat and heat less when on very low carbs.

Can anyone tell good source for EU eastern europe im from Estonia nad can PHARMASOURCE ship there or you can tell me better source first of all i wanna buy fat loss