EU domestic source talk

Isn't DNP already strong enough by itself? Why stack it with anything?

Also, where did you get your DNP from?
steroiden.com
And yeah I wasn't planning on taking it with clen, that was for after my DNP cycle to continue the cut, ephedrine and caffeine are just to combat lethargy. Don't really need those to suppress appetite but it's a nice effect too

Isn't DNP already strong enough by itself? Why stack it with anything?

Also, where did you get your DNP from?
Many people stack Ephedrine+Caffeine to a DNP cycle to fight the lethargy, especially for "higher dosed DNP cycles". If you take 400-500mg daily you will feel like garbage after the 5. or 6. day due to the buildup. E+C helps to get up and get some shit done xD

Anyone from the uk and order from tp? Am having some trouble with my order getting the stuff he is asking for but already sent payment, if anyone orders from him from the uk could pm me to give me a hand thanks .

Sounds like basically you ain't really allowed to be masculine and muscular in case you be accused of shit lol. Something like government trying to have their backs covered with it so it's just bunch of pussies living their easy to rule and enforce rules on
They make it easier for the immigrants to make Sweden theirs.

steroiden.com
And yeah I wasn't planning on taking it with clen, that was for after my DNP cycle to continue the cut, ephedrine and caffeine are just to combat lethargy. Don't really need those to suppress appetite but it's a nice effect too
So you already started using mac dnp from steroiden? Do you feel the DNP Effects?

Received my DNP from there last week. Will start in like 6-7 weeks and i'm curious about reviews from other people who ordered there

So you already started using mac dnp from steroiden? Do you feel the DNP Effects?

Received my DNP from there last week. Will start in like 6-7 weeks and i'm curious about reviews from other people who ordered there
Yes bro the water bloat is on, my piss is greenish, jizz is yellow; that should say enough

Ordered Mactropin DNP from steroiden.com. very good communication, very fast shipping, received in good order. Popped one cap to check for adverse reactions, could feel body heat coming on after half hour. Box is stained yellow inside. I'll give it a run after having self- tested this single cap for 4-5 days.

Can please anyone confirm this site is legit guys then? ( https://steroidenonline.com/ (Steroidenonline) )
I did order from there in the past and received my products!
But if you going to order mactropin from them then you will be better of buying from the source here in the underground as they have better price for their products

Sponsors