EU domestic source talk

Aaa okay thats cool lot of people dont know but can you recommendgood site for buying?
Don't want to be mean, but if you read the thread, most of us would recommend you catcafe.is . I can say that he offers really fast shipping service, excellent communication, lab tested gear and lovely cats.

Don't want to be mean, but if you read the thread, most of us would recommend you catcafe.is . I can say that he offers really fast shipping service, excellent communication, lab tested gear and lovely cats.
But i cant order under 100 euros

Noe
I don't find the picture now. More then 350 Pages on on that german board. But you can see there a few pictures that the stuff is going out in padded envelope too. Even for domestic it's not safe. When a envelope drops down i'm sure the 10ml vial broke and the envelope is oily. Just a feeling but for me they working too much in public and the police will catch'em this year. I hope not, but that's my feeling. A shop system isn't very smart too. Even when the say the delete you drop - you never know , and you never know if the cops maybe get the database or a backup without they notice it. A lot of german people don't think about it and drop the stuff at their home address. After the bust of roidstations (very popular a few years ago) so many people in germany got post from police or knocked out of the bed early in the morning.
Now I’m scared brother. Darkbb was main source before I found this forum

Another round with Catcafé, catcafe.is for those who are still searching for the website.
My friends were pleased about the shipping time and his products, so they decided to place another order, and the result was better than the expectations, shipping time this time was faster than last time and my friends can't wait to try the Catcafé line of products. This evening I will provide product pics.

Can anyone tell me how to pay with bitcoin any app or smth?
I recommend "coinbase", they will ask you for your documents to make purchases, but in my opinion it is the simplest and fastest. the purchase and sending commissions are around 5%, so always remember to count that plus every time you need to make a purchase