EU domestic source talk

I just want to make something clear, because I realized, that you could understand my statement the wrong way and I dont want to place Liska in the wrong light here:

The un-tested S-Drol I bought was clearly MY responsability. He told me beforehand, that it was un-tested and that he would never advertise it to customers to buy un-tested products.STILL he offered me to send them to lab testing myself and if they failed the test he would pay me the lab testing PLUS twice the price for the product.
He told me al that BEFORE I ordered anything and never tried to talk me into buying it. This was all on me and as stated before, at that time he had nothing S-Drol related in his shop, that conversation only happened, because I asked him if they are planing to add S-Drol in the near future!

For sure one of the best handle names here......

Well it's just in theory, but an asthmatic person doesn't cycle his/her clenbuterol / albuterol assumption. When I will have a study I will quote your post and link it there :)

But those people don't use the drugs for fat loss. So, the drugs' effects on the respiratory conditions stay the same, but the fat loss stops.

That was my train of thought at least.

I just want to make something clear, because I realized, that you could understand my statement the wrong way and I dont want to place Liska in the wrong light here:

The un-tested S-Drol I bought was clearly MY responsability. He told me beforehand, that it was un-tested and that he would never advertise it to customers to buy un-tested products.STILL he offered me to send them to lab testing myself and if they failed the test he would pay me the lab testing PLUS twice the price for the product.
He told me al that BEFORE I ordered anything and never tried to talk me into buying it. This was all on me and as stated before, at that time he had nothing S-Drol related in his shop, that conversation only happened, because I asked him if they are planing to add S-Drol in the near future!
I'd say amazing!! thanks that you share that it really it reinforce the idea of he is a trustable source

the shopping experience with liska is pleasant

On the last request I made with him, he answered the emails in minutes.

Anyone knows a source for Raws with domestic EU shipping? don`t wanna risk UK after that brexit. i know Ciraws, but they don`t have in Stock what I am looking for. Previously order via maxsource, but heard some wierd stuff about underdosing and shit.