EU domestic source talk

much blabla. I had a PM conversation with the rep and to make it short, he only searched for excuses why he would not have to repay (in my case HGH). Some things like batch missing on the analysis, blabla..
I then said i could send my Kit to Janosh if he paid (He didnt know i still had it untouched from last year because i had enough other GH) and suddenly he said not needed, they will find a sample themselves and nothing happened until now.
Until he compensates for the underdosed shit to all buyers i will go around and advice others not to guy.

That's not a good look... Sounds like a bit what Iron Anabolics did in the end, supposedly trying to see what went wrong to try and rack up some last orders before dipping.

Hi guys,
For my part, I also ordered from CatCafe - Liska.
The communication is the best I could get.
Otherwise the delivery time is fast 3/4 days for me in a border country.

I ordered mainly insulin and pharmaceutical products (T3 - Salbu - Modafinil).

How are turn around times in Europe nowadays?

My package hasn't moved for three weeks now and honestly it's starting to get quite annoying.

Comment sont les temps de rotation en Europe de nos jours?

Mon colis n'a pas bougé depuis trois semaines maintenant et honnêtement, ça commence à devenir assez ennuyeux.

Cela dépend du pays d'expédition, pour les pays de l'Est c'est très long.
Between 2 and 4 weeks for me to receive.

Pharmasource.

What do you mean tracking some times isn't working?
I'm still waiting a order from him, he told me he was going to send me the tracking but he didn't, honestly I'm not in a hurry and not worried. It's the second order that I do with him so I understand also how it is when you receive A LOT of emails every day.

I'm still waiting a order from him, he told me he was going to send me the tracking but he didn't, honestly I'm not in a hurry and not worried. It's the second order that I do with him so I understand also how it is when you receive A LOT of emails every day.

I have a tracking number, it's the fact that it hasn't moved for three weeks now that's worrying me.

Received my insulin form Catcafe today, ordered on Sunday ( EU - UK ), perfect comunication, really good packaging. Also get 2 free pens due to Valentines day promo ;)

Hi there! I will start with cutting when gyms reopen here. I saw that Catcafe sells Salbutamol, but couldn't find Ketotifen. Sadly we have only 0.25mg eye drops for prescription what is sub optimal. Any idea where to get Ketotifen from EU?