EU domestic source talk

Could someone please summarise what the current consensus on Hilma is?

They had the bacterial contamination, had delays of many months last year (with some lost packages that were never reimbursed?!) and seem to underfill and underdose their current batches from what I was able to gather by going over the last pages of their thread.

Is that really the case?

Are there any other reliable and high quality labs that offer competitive prices if you buy bulk?

Thanks in advance to those who have overview of the current market situation.
Not entirely sure, from their thread it's filled with people complaining that their gear now is underdosed. Also I don't really like them not having any verification system in place and like 30+ reseller websites (many of them only selling Hilma, idk what the point is).

They claim the bacterial contamination was nothing to worry about and that they took care of it but I highly doubt that. A lot of their products are cheap esp on the reseller sites they list but I think they're that cheap for a reason.

Not entirely sure, from their thread it's filled with people complaining that their gear now is underdosed. Also I don't really like them not having any verification system in place and like 30+ reseller websites (many of them only selling Hilma, idk what the point is).

They claim the bacterial contamination was nothing to worry about and that they took care of it but I highly doubt that. A lot of their products are cheap esp on the reseller sites they list but I think they're that cheap for a reason.
My experience is that hilna is top quality, and fast.

I used Hilma in the past and I had good results. Is difficult to say when you using different AAS which one could be under dosed or the vial is filled with another compound. Hilma vials are not filled with 10ml of oil, this is for sure. I am looking for some products from balkan or Sp. Prices seems to be very high, as 80€ for 1 vial of tren...
Anyway here in meso there are many good suppliers with good quality products

I read that buying raws is generally more dangerous than getting finished products. Is it true or just dealers being desperate?

I read that buying raws is generally more dangerous than getting finished products. Is it true or just dealers being desperate?
Way bigger profit margin on finished products while the risk is kinda the same (assuming most of the raw customers are somewhat small buyers, up to 100-200g of raws).
Also can be more dangerous because of lacking proper cooking procedure, sterility, shitty oils etc. But if your IQ is 100+ you can easily homebrew safely IMO.

You don't need a IQ +100 to brew....
Just need to copy what have you seen on a video. Step by step and it's ok. A monkey can do that
If you pass the oil thru a syringe filter in a vial that you bought already sterilized you can't do something wrong

You don't need a IQ +100 to brew....
Just need to copy what have you seen on a video. Step by step and it's ok. A monkey can do that
If you pass the oil thru a syringe filter in a vial that you bought already sterilized you can't do something wrong
How much does an not-over-the-top gear for brewing cost? Thinking of getting into the brewing game once I fix my finances.