EU domestic source talk

Are you just a troll or what? Cat cafe accept BTC and many more different cryptos, especially monero the safest coin ever created for privacy. So please stop spreading bullshit
Y only do bank transfer, dont like changing to btc o or other coin i dont give a fuck , "troll"

What's the upper limit for E2 before opting for an AI?
It's different for everyone.

There's not like a clear cut off that when you go past it you must take AI.

When the sides start to come up, that's when you have to take it.

I never liked the idea of taking an AI preemptively, unless maybe when taking Dianabol, but I've never used dbol so I don't know.

Proviron recommendations anyone? My go to doesn't have it, seen few places with it but be better if anyone got something tried out already
Have you tried injectable proviron? From what I've heard the absorption blows oral proviron out of the water.

I'd like to get my hands on it, but besides being hard to find from what I've seen until now, it also sounds like it could be expensive as fuck.

Question for the Dutch people among us, which “broker” do you guys use to transfer coins? I was using bitcoinmeester but apparently since there is a new law that doesn’t allow you to sent btc to wallets that are not registered with full information or something? I’m not into this shit at all so I’m just trying to find a broker that lets me sent btc to other peoples wallets.
Oh and blockchain.com is no option either. For some reason they blocked my identification process.. guess I’m an illegal here

Have you tried injectable proviron? From what I've heard the absorption blows oral proviron out of the water.

I'd like to get my hands on it, but besides being hard to find from what I've seen until now, it also sounds like it could be expensive as fuck.
No I didn't but think I just settle for one of the resellers listed on hilma website and hope for the best for now.

It's different for everyone.

There's not like a clear cut off that when you go past it you must take AI.

When the sides start to come up, that's when you have to take it.

I never liked the idea of taking an AI preemptively, unless maybe when taking Dianabol, but I've never used dbol so I don't know.
Literally and funny enough with dbol for me I had to lessen the AI because my usual e2d dose tanked it too low but then again you need to know your body and know that eg. headache is getting caused by this or your little friend not working because of that or too little too much of that

Could someone please summarise what the current consensus on Hilma is?

They had the bacterial contamination, had delays of many months last year (with some lost packages that were never reimbursed?!) and seem to underfill and underdose their current batches from what I was able to gather by going over the last pages of their thread.

Is that really the case?

Are there any other reliable and high quality labs that offer competitive prices if you buy bulk?

Thanks in advance to those who have overview of the current market situation.

Could someone please summarise what the current consensus on Hilma is?

They had the bacterial contamination, had delays of many months last year (with some lost packages that were never reimbursed?!) and seem to underfill and underdose their current batches from what I was able to gather by going over the last pages of their thread.

Is that really the case?

Are there any other reliable and high quality labs that offer competitive prices if you buy bulk?

Thanks in advance to those who have overview of the current market situation.

It seems that recently have been some problems with undefiled vials, but I haven't completely caught up.