EU domestic source talk

About 100$ minimum. A glass bakeware, a hot plate,a scale,a glass stirrer and that's the minimum.
I did the same math and my list of necessary items came out to be 500€ (or more?) for the bare minimum but I am generally more on the cautious side with those things, so I scratched the plan and decided to get my gear from a source I feel confident ordering from.
If you spend over 1000+ they are half the price directly from hilma too if you look at the bulk price lists and pretty sure the resellers get them even cheaper if they buy 100s vials at once.
I was looking at the pricing after the PPL clusterfuck my order got somehow entangled in but if they underdose, underfill, they massive problems with shipping delayed for months in a few cases (maybe even unfulfilled orders - I can't remember the whole situation) and their QC seems doubtful I don't feel confident sending them 1000€ of my money.

Not entirely sure, from their thread it's filled with people complaining that their gear now is underdosed. Also I don't really like them not having any verification system in place and like 30+ reseller websites (many of them only selling Hilma, idk what the point is).

They claim the bacterial contamination was nothing to worry about and that they took care of it but I highly doubt that. A lot of their products are cheap esp on the reseller sites they list but I think they're that cheap for a reason.
This. Thank you both for the input!

I did the same math and my list of necessary items came out to be 500€ (or more?) for the bare minimum but I am generally more on the cautious side with those things, so I scratched the plan and decided to get my gear from a source I feel confident ordering from.

I was looking at the pricing after the PPL clusterfuck my order got somehow entangled in but if they underdose, underfill, they massive problems with shipping delayed for months in a few cases (maybe even unfulfilled orders - I can't remember the whole situation) and their QC seems doubtful I don't feel confident sending them 1000€ of my money.

This. Thank you both for the input!

I searched all those items on ebay and was 66$ total. It was from US the items but if I search from EU the cost should be similar
Don't know how it cost you 500€

Edit: done the same thing on ebay but items that are from Europe and the total was 85$

Last edited:
I searched all those items on ebay and was 66$ total. It was from US the items but if I search from EU the cost should be similar
Don't know how it cost you 500€

Just from the top of my head:

A proper used lab scale, magnetic stirrer, pressure cooker, lab grade glassware, vial crimp, etc. is easily 500€ if you go for a decent quality options and that doesn't even include buying the medical grade oil, solvents, vials, filters, syringes, desinfectants to clean the place you brew, as well as all the other stuff you would need to not give get yourself a nasty infection from pinning your own nasty gear - let alone identifying good sources and buying a decent amount of raws from them, to be good for a couple of years.
Then there is headache of getting all that stuff (not from Amazon!) without being flagged somewhere (Opsec!) and then preparing everything meticously before the first brew.

Just from the top of my head:

A proper used lab scale, magnetic stirrer, pressure cooker, lab grade glassware, vial crimp, etc. is easily 500€ if you go for a decent quality options and that doesn't even include buying the medical grade oil, solvents, vials, filters, syringes, desinfectants to clean the place you brew, as well as all the other stuff you would need to not give get yourself a nasty infection from pinning your own nasty gear - let alone identifying good sources and buying a decent amount of raws from them, to be good for a couple of years.
Then there is headache of getting all that stuff (not from Amazon!) without being flagged somewhere (Opsec!) and then preparing everything meticously before the first brew.
Have you brew before? You don't all of what have you listed. Minimum is 85$. Adding solvents,oil,filters and vials is another 100-150$ max but that will last you for a while and the minimum equipment is one time buy.
Adding raws is about 3-400$ but depend on what you want and for how long. All from starting from 0 until you have the actual gear ready to pin is 5-600$ but you have enough gear to take for a few years if you cycle and do normal dosage.

Last edited:
Have you brew before? You don't all of what have you listed. Minimum is 85$. Adding solvents,oil,filters and vials is another 100-150$ max but that will last you for a while and the minimum equipment is one time buy.
Adding raws is about 3-400$ but depend on what you want and for how long. All from starting from 0 until you have the actual gear ready to pin is 5-600$ but you have enough gear to take for a few years if you cycle and do normal dosage.
No, I haven't due to the above described logistical nightmare I expect to face when undertaking such a venture and I am not the person who does such things half-assed, especially when it comes to the sterility of my equipment.
Also I would want to be able to brew everything, ranging from simple test to more challenging compounds.

No, I haven't due to the above described logistical nightmare I expect to face when undertaking such a venture and I am not the person who does such things half-assed, especially when it comes to the sterility of my equipment.
Also I would want to be able to brew everything, ranging from simple test to more challenging compounds.
Is not what you imagine or what you think it will be. Things are different. Much different
Is not a complicated thing to do neither to buy all the things necessary or neither is expensive.
The sterility of equipment I will change the word sterile with clean because to be sterile in the real meaning of the word you need a room that is sterile not your bedroom or kitchen but kitchen will work because you pass the oil thru a filtre and you make the oil that you inject sterile and not get infections.

Can anyone recommend a source within Europe that ships HGH to Switzerland?
Hi Macrog,I live in Switzerland near Germany,I have an address with a parcel company in Germany and I send everything there,when the goods arrive they send me an e-mail,then I cross the border and pick it up,it's the best,Swiss customs is very strict with everything and they don't let anything through.
If you are near France you can also do it.

Hi Macrog,I live in Switzerland near Germany,I have an address with a parcel company in Germany and I send everything there,when the goods arrive they send me an e-mail,then I cross the border and pick it up,it's the best,Swiss customs is very strict with everything and they don't let anything through.
If you are near France you can also do it.
Hi! Thats a great idea. Do you mind sharing the name of that parcel company per private message?

What hgh options are there in EU except meditrope , liska's optis and TP?
TP has nice prices actually, but no forum presence and sends from UK.

It looks like Pharmasource isn't coming back, this is the third source that I've used that has kicked the bucket, what the fuck.

3 sources mysteriously vanished after you used them? i see, and did you get promoted to lead detective for this or are you still pushing papers at a government desk?

Don't deny it!
i've cracked your code and here's how i did it...

FACT! You joined on June 6th. The 6th letter of the alphabet is F!

FACT! You joined in 2019. That was 2 years ago. The 2nd letter of the alphabet is B!

FACT! You use the letter I in capital form when referring to yourself!

You thought you were slick, but you didn't count on a Rain Man amongst the meatheads to crack your code and out you, did you? DID YOU?

3 sources mysteriously vanished after you used them? i see, and did you get promoted to lead detective for this or are you still pushing papers at a government desk?

Don't deny it!
i've cracked your code and here's how i did it...

FACT! You joined on June 6th. The 6th letter of the alphabet is F!

FACT! You joined in 2019. That was 2 years ago. The 2nd letter of the alphabet is B!

FACT! You use the letter I in capital form when referring to yourself!

You thought you were slick, but you didn't count on a Rain Man amongst the meatheads to crack your code and out you, did you? DID YOU?
1630302797283.gif