EU domestic source talk

First time i tried qitrope was 5 years ago a source had the option to buy a single vial of hgh so i bought some to test jins, qitrope, biopeptide and some yellow tops .
Bought couple vials of each and compared them
to pharma hgh and qitrope was the best from the lot.
Used pharma after that but was getting fed up with high prices and remembered qitrope was good so i bought 5 kits from hgh-med 2 years ago and they where nothing like the first ones i tried and got nothing from them straight garbage!
So make of it what you will i stay away from them personally.

@M@NU how do you feel now? Still got problems?
thanks for asking.
Feel pretty good again, can workout (no squats, DLs, free rows etc though, mainly machines) and do LISS/MISS Cardio.
the high dosage of beta blockers and diuretics has some sides (joint issues due to the diuretics, "cardio-issues" due to 8,75mg nebivolol) but it is manageable.
Still wearing my external defi but i have my next appointment next week, hopefully the number increased enough (and the covid vaccine on friday doesnt fuck me up)
i am on my gel trt again (doc supervised) and i am amazed how little muscle ive lost even though i couldnt train for weeks, am on a low dose of test and the diet in hospital was also quite crappy xD

thanks for asking.
Feel pretty good again, can workout (no squats, DLs, free rows etc though, mainly machines) and do LISS/MISS Cardio.
the high dosage of beta blockers and diuretics has some sides (joint issues due to the diuretics, "cardio-issues" due to 8,75mg nebivolol) but it is manageable.
Still wearing my external defi but i have my next appointment next week, hopefully the number increased enough (and the covid vaccine on friday doesnt fuck me up)
i am on my gel trt again (doc supervised) and i am amazed how little muscle ive lost even though i couldnt train for weeks, am on a low dose of test and the diet in hospital was also quite crappy xD
Hopefully you will be back on track soon! Glad you are better now

Why buy stuff which is probably fake, when you can buy stuff which is real and cheaper.

Some years ago the qi's were well. Someone said that one charge of jin's were fake (also from med-HGH). I can't verify this statement.

Why buy stuff which is probably fake, when you can buy stuff which is real and cheaper.

Some years ago the qi's were well. Someone said that one charge of jin's were fake (also from med-HGH). I can't verify this statement.
What u talking, the only one available is optitropin in EU apart from pharma that is not cheap btw. I mean there is not that big choice