EU domestic source talk

Anybody knows a good supplier of slin pins in EU with exact brand recommendation?

I could only buy expensive ones (0.2 eur/ slinpin) which are good others either has shitty needles or the plunge doesnt fit totally so when you withdraw from vial it lets air in from the back of the syringe.

Don't know what's going on here on meso, but did saw that the thread with the guy using the oral glp-1 agonist got deleted.

Anyone from Denmark, do anti doping testers really screen guys at fitness world? I've been in this gym for 2 years and haven't seen any, even if there are some obvious trenlords, but they're all friends with the receptionists.

Anyone from Denmark, do anti doping testers really screen guys at fitness world? I've been in this gym for 2 years and haven't seen any, even if there are some obvious trenlords, but they're all friends with the receptionists.
Is Denmark that one EU country where they can test you for steroids anytime anywhere?

Is Denmark that one EU country where they can test you for steroids anytime anywhere?
Dont know if its like in Sweden, but supposedly anti doping organization employees visit gyms 1-2 times a year to screen for saucy sussys. I've never seen it happen personally, maybe the receptionists inform the guys when to take a safe day off.

Dont know if its like in Sweden, but supposedly anti doping organization employees visit gyms 1-2 times a year to screen for saucy sussys. I've never seen it happen personally, maybe the receptionists inform the guys when to take a safe day off.
What the fuck? Why do they care if a common gym rat is saucy or not? Who gives a fuck like bruh?? I would understand it if it was a gym for professionals only, but why are they checking normal gyms? I would go apeshit, I would refuse to get tested. They have no right to test me randomly

What the fuck? Why do they care if a common gym rat is saucy or not? Who gives a fuck like bruh?? I would understand it if it was a gym for professionals only, but why are they checking normal gyms? I would go apeshit, I would refuse to get tested. They have no right to test me randomly
in sweden they have.
they can take you with them for being too muscular

in sweden they have.
they can take you with them for being too muscular
I've heared about this too from a friend apparently number 1 reason why to be friends with receptionists out there so they can give you heads up or tell you to hide in the toilets. I still don't see the full reasoning behind them checks myself tho

That's happening because they live in a beta-male cuck country where every hippster faggot is jealous of muscular man.Probably coming soon to germany and other faggot countries in eu,thank god i have a second home in the Balkans.

That's happening because they live in a beta-male cuck country where every hippster faggot is jealous of muscular man.Probably coming soon to germany and other faggot countries in eu,thank god i have a second home in the Balkans.
Beacuse it's unhealthy and use under no medical circumstances. So it's like taking drugs, I don't see any difference between a heroin user and an anbolic steroid ones both are addicted to something that is not healthy and can harm self and others. Stop complaining, it's illegal so if you get caught it's ONLY your fault.

Beacuse it's unhealthy and use under no medical circumstances. So it's like taking drugs, I don't see any difference between a heroin user and an anbolic steroid ones both are addicted to something that is not healthy and can harm self and others. Stop complaining, it's illegal so if you get caught it's ONLY your fault.
but heroin addicts even get clean stuff and needles from the pharmacy on state expenses.
besides there is no study or paper or anything that steroids are addictiv. stop spreading bullshit, comparing roids to heroin is not even funny.

Sponsors

Latest posts