EU domestic source talk

Dont know if its like in Sweden, but supposedly anti doping organization employees visit gyms 1-2 times a year to screen for saucy sussys. I've never seen it happen personally, maybe the receptionists inform the guys when to take a safe day off.
Sounds like totalitarian bullshit

Beacuse it's unhealthy and use under no medical circumstances. So it's like taking drugs, I don't see any difference between a heroin user and an anbolic steroid ones both are addicted to something that is not healthy and can harm self and others. Stop complaining, it's illegal so if you get caught it's ONLY your fault.
Comparing steroids with heroin is like saying that smoking cigarettes is the same as drinking battery acid you fucking bozo.

Show any studies that show that steroids and heroin have the same death rate and/or being similarly addictive.

Beacuse it's unhealthy and use under no medical circumstances. So it's like taking drugs, I don't see any difference between a heroin user and an anbolic steroid ones both are addicted to something that is not healthy and can harm self and others. Stop complaining, it's illegal so if you get caught it's ONLY your fault.
One question, what the fuck are you doing on this board

Comparing steroids with heroin is like saying that smoking cigarettes is the same as drinking battery acid you fucking bozo.

Show any studies that show that steroids and heroin have the same death rate and/or being similarly addictive.
Lol both pin shit in the body, both feel good when they use the substance (the addiction can be psychological too) the only difference is that heroin fuck you in the short term and even badly. So tell me the fuckin difference not in the consequences but in the act. So I don't understand why u fucking complain if s BB get fucked for roids use.

That's happening because they live in a beta-male cuck country where every hippster faggot is jealous of muscular man.Probably coming soon to germany and other faggot countries in eu,thank god i have a second home in the Balkans.

Who decides what is illegal and what not, laws are just a social construct, made by the elite to control us. If I want to inject Heroin till I die, it's my own decision, and I shouldn't face consequences, same goes with steroids. The government could pull another law out of their ass within days and make something normal illegal. They forced us in Germany to wear masks, and if you don't, you pay 150$ penalty. Don't you realize that only the government decides what is wrong and what not, you have no free will.

Go to reddit and read the story about the guy who wanted to try heroin once and show the world he could handle it.

You know jack shit about heroin! It is not comparable to aas whatsoever. You should change your username.
Lol both pin shit in the body, both feel good when they use the substance (the addiction can be psychological too) the only difference is that heroin fuck you in the short term and even badly. So tell me the fuckin difference not in the consequences but in the act. So I don't understand why u fucking complain if s BB get fucked for roids use.

This is one of the stupidest things I've read in here, it reads like a Toni rant.

Goldenlabs does
Golden labs is shit and everything they sell is garbage, the also are super retarded. Send me finished GH (liquid) in summer when it was 30-33 Celsius. Like bruh. Completely destroyed. When I asked them if they are brain dead they couldn't even answer in proper English.
Europharmma, goldenlabs and all those France sources are garbage.

Golden labs is shit and everything they sell is garbage, the also are super retarded. Send me finished GH (liquid) in summer when it was 30-33 Celsius. Like bruh. Completely destroyed. When I asked them if they are brain dead they couldn't even answer in proper English.
Europharmma, goldenlabs and all those France sources are garbage.
They are not French just French peoples like to buy shit products so they sell only on meso-FR :D

Last edited:
They are not French just French peoples like to buy shit products so they sell only on meso-FR :D
Sounds like the guy from my gym that be getting products from X person that aren't even great and reselling them on for 2/3 times the price to people that are clueless about stuff to cover his own cycles and stuff with that money, best part is when I heard he be asking for people for "deposit" before he gets the stuff which basically is the cost of the stuff

Who decides what is illegal and what not, laws are just a social construct, made by the elite to control us. If I want to inject Heroin till I die, it's my own decision, and I shouldn't face consequences, same goes with steroids. The government could pull another law out of their ass within days and make something normal illegal. They forced us in Germany to wear masks, and if you don't, you pay 150$ penalty. Don't you realize that only the government decides what is wrong and what not, you have no free will.
Law are necessary and set the boundaries between human and beaste. If you have read some philosophy you could understand what I am talking about. So law are the only thing that even make sense before the State per se. Steroid is illegal and the act of doing (listen well) is no difference with a heroin addicted. What changes in substance is the end or the prupose but the ACT is the same.

Go to reddit and read the story about the guy who wanted to try heroin once and show the world he could handle it.

You know jack shit about heroin! It is not comparable to aas whatsoever. You should change your username.
I know a lot, I have seen things you could not even imagine...