EU domestic source talk

Has anyone got any experience setting up a DHL packstation in germany from Denmark? or any other country for that sake...
Customs are pretty fucked in scandanavia and my best bet would just be to take the drive and get my shit from a packstation.

Anyone has experience with darkbodybuilding in Germany and their own-label Akra Labs and Baku Labs? I bought some vials of Baku test e and deca, didn't pull bloods or send it to Janos, but it seemed to work fine.

Has anyone got any experience setting up a DHL packstation in germany from Denmark? or any other country for that sake...
Customs are pretty fucked in scandanavia and my best bet would just be to take the drive and get my shit from a packstation.

I don't think you 'll have much luck with packstation, you need a confirmed adress in the area to use the packstation feature.

You could however, i think, have it delivered to a paketshop around there and go pick it up yourself.

Wtf you want it, send me a pm and I give you the link. Here I don't post anything. Posting source expose them with all consequences...

They don't sell steroid wtf u can't even read? Why I need to post here a source that don't sells any steroid or pharmacy? Geez

You're trying to avoid exposing a source that isn't really a source? Alrighty. So what else is new the EU spoon feeding thread these days? How about that Odin gear. :rolleyes::D

Anyone has experience with darkbodybuilding in Germany and their own-label Akra Labs and Baku Labs? I bought some vials of Baku test e and deca, didn't pull bloods or send it to Janos, but it seemed to work fine.
Baku is good, had their tren e and it hit me like a train
But their own lab Akra labs is shit, their test 400 have me insane test flu plus their tren ace 100 is underdosed heavily.

@Mads Do you order only from CatCafe into Denmark or are there any other sources with great stealth? Also, how does your doctor react when he sees the LDL and Trombocytter count above threshold ?

a friend uses DBB all the time. Did even try some Akra and works like a charm.