EU domestic source talk

eBay, why do you need p5p? For prolactin? It hardly works in my experience.
Yup my intention was for the prolactin thing... Thanks for your answer btw. Do you have any other suggestions that do not involve Cabergolin for prolactin management?

Mucuna pruriens would be good for the prolactin issue but if the values are too high it will have to be with cabergoline.

How long did it take to actively lower prolactin? Im at 200 mg a day for a month now and as @Sampei said it doesnt do shit for me either.Im upping the dose to 300 mg but i have heard that p5p becomes neurotoxic at dosages higher than 200 mg.
I 'd say inside one week it had already worked. Mine was highly above range and it went mid-high range with the p5p.
I guess if your prolactin is through the roof, it won't do much.

You mad? Never had one side effect with caber, tell me the same with prami lol

Half pill caber literally raped me, worst headaches i ever had and upset stomach. Caber is harsh , prami i don't dare to touch

You mad? Never had one side effect with caber, tell me the same with prami lol
Once I recommended it for a buddy of mine. I didn't realize he doesnt know basic math. I told him to use x mg for refractory period shortening. My man took 10x instead of x. He said he had one of his worst night ever. Good thing he took it before the girl arrived so it didnt kick in, he could cancel the date lol.
I used to get that strange feeling from prami from an X dose. I cant imagine how 10 x would just maul me. lol

Half pill caber literally raped me, worst headaches i ever had and upset stomach. Caber is harsh , prami i don't dare to touch
start with a 1/4 or even smaller, half is too much and how often did you take it? don't tell me everyday because that sort of dose be enough for a week in most cases and no wonder you had a headache if you took too much and tanked down your prolactin too much

start with a 1/4 or even smaller, half is too much and how often did you take it? don't tell me everyday because that sort of dose be enough for a week in most cases and no wonder you had a headache if you took too much and tanked down your prolactin too much
Just took it once and it made me sick.
Also for 1/4 of these pills, you' d probably need a microscope and tweezers to find them.

Never had once a side effect with caber even took 1mg at once.

Only funny things is that if you take it before going to sleep you can have vivid nightmares, actually this is not the correct term... What you can have is that you are sleeping but you wake-up and you can't move because you are sleeping but your eyes are slightly open and you can see stuff mainly shadows and those shadow can give you very strange feelings. I can't really explain there is a correct terminology for it ahahahah

Looks scary as fuck but I find it funny, sometime I take it before bed on purpose waiting for it to happen (it doesn't happen all the time)

Never had once a side effect with caber even took 1mg at once.

Only funny things is that if you take it before going to sleep you can have vivid nightmares, actually this is not the correct term... What you can have is that you are sleeping but you wake-up and you can't move because you are sleeping but your eyes are slightly open and you can see stuff mainly shadows and those shadow can give you very strange feelings. I can't really explain there is a correct terminology for it ahahahah

Looks scary as fuck but I find it funny, sometime I take it before bed on purpose waiting for it to happen (it doesn't happen all the time)
Sleep paralysis i had this but not related to caber.You wake up but cant move this happens so you dont start running if you dream some carzy shit.
It was scary the first and only time i had this.
Caber i use a quarter tablet never had side effects at 0.25mg 2x week