EU domestic source talk

Got some general questions:

1.) What's your opinion on EQ, and why do you hate it? Do you really have to go that high with it to see any meaningful gains from it?

2.) I was wondering what's your preferred pinning frequency and if you guys have indeed noticed any noticeable difference, side effect wise, with a more frequent approach.
1. Depending on your goals. There are forums which says EQ under 800 is worthless. I would say for cardio even 200-300 EQ works. Also it works at that does as an 'AI' for 300-500 Test.

2. Its a long esther, so 2-3 times a week is plenty.

All the guys here that use regal labs as their dnp source... do not place orders right now. I guess the guy got in trouble.... if anyone was able to get in contact with him in the last days, please let me know and send me a pm.

I have a guy in pharma company so i always used their products. Specialy i like their tren. Their tren is veterinary grade and i don't get heart burn, like i did when i used ugl. And the prices a normal not like some "brands" rips people money. Good luck everyone in finding the best source.

I have a guy in pharma company so i always used their products. Specialy i like their tren. Their tren is veterinary grade and i don't get heart burn, like i did when i used ugl. And the prices a normal not like some "brands" rips people money. Good luck everyone in finding the best source.
What exactly are you selling?

Get the fuck out of here you little shite. PPL BEWARE THIS GUY IS HERE TO FUCK YOU BADLY, DONT ACCEPT PM FROM HIM OR DONT PM HIM.

Haha let's get back to topic...
I'm getting an allergic reaction from the test e from my last supplier. He is using MCT oil, any decent supplier with different kind of carrier oil?