EU domestic source talk

Anyone have any good recent experiences with pharma sources in EU? Ancillaries (AI, BP meds etc) not gear.

Have had success with ordering stuff from Turkey but that was a while ago, not sure with new customs changes.

Has anyone ever used Keifei products? They are supposedly a big name in EU, especially in Greece, even though they don't have an online shop and they are pretty non existent on the internet.

Would be glad if anyone who used their products could chime in.

From a quick look, there's a keifi Pharma site, but they state that they don't sell or something like that. I'd post it, but i don't remember how to code it.

How are they a big name, if they don't have any presence at all?

Anyone have any good recent experiences with pharma sources in EU? Ancillaries (AI, BP meds etc) not gear.

Have had success with ordering stuff from Turkey but that was a while ago, not sure with new customs changes.

Have you tried the Pharmacist? How about the Pharmasource Pharma Only thread? Express PCT? Also, we used to have a Turkish Pharmacy source thread in here, but I haven't bothered to see if he's still around.

Have you tried the Pharmacist? How about the Pharmasource Pharma Only thread? Express PCT? Also, we used to have a Turkish Pharmacy source thread in here, but I haven't bothered to see if he's still around.
Thanks mate, have tried Pharmasource but it was a while ago. Seems him and Pharmacist both look pretty solid so will prob try both and report back.

From a quick look, there's a keifi Pharma site, but they state that they don't sell or something like that. I'd post it, but i don't remember how to code it.

How are they a big name, if they don't have any presence at all?
It's famous in Greece where I'm from and from what I have heard over some English and Spanish boards. Supposedly many top guys use this brand. But between that and the nonexistent on-line presence there is nothing in between really.

I was hoping any fellow Greek or anyone who has used them could chime in and share their experience.

I wa

It's famous in Greece where I'm from and from what I have heard over some English and Spanish boards. Supposedly many top guys use this brand. But between that and the nonexistent on-line presence there is nothing in between really.

I was hoping any fellow Greek or anyone who has used them could chime in and share their experience.

I wa

Keep us posted if you find anything about it.

Has anyone ever used Keifei products? They are supposedly a big name in EU, especially in Greece, even though they don't have an online shop and they are pretty non existent on the internet.

Would be glad if anyone who used their products could chime in.
Used them a fair bit in the Middle East before the covid shit, Keifei were pretty common there. No issues but I never sent any for testing, so can't tell for sure.

Hi guys,
I’ve started to become interested in HGH. I’m in the UK and a domestic source would be great to avoid all the hassle with customs but if anyone knows a good source that can deal with it well from the EU or international I’ll also consider that.

I can’t afford pharma but want the product to be tested properly and be pure enough and have good reviews from users.

anyone here know the best option?

Hi guys,
I’ve started to become interested in HGH. I’m in the UK and a domestic source would be great to avoid all the hassle with customs but if anyone knows a good source that can deal with it well from the EU or international I’ll also consider that.

I can’t afford pharma but want the product to be tested properly and be pure enough and have good reviews from users.

TP

Hi guys,

you would have in catcafe the optitoprin kits

Hi guys,

Meditrope UK

I
TP if you are in the UK best prices if you want to use meditrope brand.

If you want optitropin use catcafe.
thanks for the suggestions. Yeah I’ll check out the differences between the two and decide. I already am using Liska for other stuff and the customer service is fantastic, best source I have used so far. I’ll go with cat cafe if I decide on the opti.

it also depends who has the kits in stock at the moment and shipping times, but I’ll do the research

appreciate the advice

Keep us posted if you find anything about it.
So, I contacted the guy, went ahead, and took some Anadrol. As you can see, the packaging looks legit. I scratched the QR code, put it into their website and I'm now awaiting if it's legit or not. I highly doubt that I will get a reply, but whatever.

I took 1 X Anadrol because it's easy to test its legitimacy and efficacy. Since it either works or it doesn't. Might buy some Test E later from them to see, but we shall see.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 69
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 64
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 48
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg