EU domestic source talk

Regarding darkbodybuilding, is the source reliable? I am mainly interested in the prime service they offer.
Prime is only for Germany. Never tried it. I've been happy with their service, with one minor exception - I ordered some 10ml vials but got the stuff in 1ml amps instead. No big deal but I prefer vials. Only happened once.

I found some Hilma Viagron 100mg that I have forgotten about, but the expiation date says 02/2021.

Can I still use them, or are they completely useless now?

I found some Hilma Viagron 100mg that I have forgotten about, but the expiation date says 02/2021.

Can I still use them, or are they completely useless now?

On March 1st at the stroke of midnight the active ingredient would've begun to fall apart atom by atom. Could be toxic at this point. May cause boners, may cause death. You willing to find out?

You're fine. It's 9 months. If you stored them properly you probably won't notice any difference.

On March 1st at the stroke of midnight the active ingredient would've begun to fall apart atom by atom. Could be toxic at this point. May cause boners, may cause death. You willing to find out?

You're fine. It's 9 months. If you stored them properly you probably won't notice any difference.
9 months or a few years, what is the difference?
1635665666597.png

I'm a daft cunt, what do you mean stored properly? I just had them in my room.

I'm a daft cunt, what do you mean stored properly? I just had them in my room.

Avoiding extremes. You didn't have them sitting in front of a space heater or sitting in your glove box all winter or something silly, right?

Sitting in a drawer waiting to be used is pretty normal. i think Hilma uses amber vials and bottles also, so i really wouldn't sweat it and i definitely would not double the dose.

Sponsors

Latest posts