EU domestic source talk

Not the one usually for asking for sources due to numerous information online but I’ve recently been stung and not wanting to lose out again lol. With that being said has anyone got a source for UK domestic HGH?

Not the one usually for asking for sources due to numerous information online but I’ve recently been stung and not wanting to lose out again lol. With that being said has anyone got a source for UK domestic HGH?
Try SG, they has Opti in stock. I bought from them couple of kits already, always without any problems.

Not aas, but anybody found cerebrolysin and cortexin in EU, besides mospharma?

Also, anybody found liraglutide and HMG?

Has anybody ever taken HMG instead of HCG on cycle? I've seen HMG from @BG pharmaceuticals but that's only 75IU of hcg and hmg for 40€ if I remember correctly. 75IU, that's not even a single shot, or am I missing something?

Has anybody ever taken HMG instead of HCG on cycle? I've seen HMG from @BG pharmaceuticals but that's only 75IU of hcg and hmg for 40€ if I remember correctly. 75IU, that's not even a single shot, or am I missing something?
Hmg only for fertility

here importing steroids is as bad as importing narcotics, they look at steroid users like heroin junkies, its so ridiculous, importing 2 vials of hcg got me a fine of 3000dkk which is 480 usd, my friend ordered two bottles of anavar 100x because they count 1 pill as 1 item, he was fucked, a big fine + court because charged with "Big import".

don't come here, the only good thing is the health care system and the promiscuous girls. biggest one night stand culture in the world, same with sweden
can i just ask what source u use for ur stuff?, just had some mk677 and ru58841 get caught by customs :( (im in Norway) (preferably Norway domestic but probably doesnt exist in this antidoping politician shithole)

also is naps good? havent got my order in like a month

can i just ask what source u use for ur stuff?, just had some mk677 and ru58841 get caught by customs :( (im in Norway) (preferably Norway domestic but probably doesnt exist in this antidoping politician shithole)

also is naps good? havent got my order in like a month

Did you really order from Naps?