EU domestic source talk

they were a main source on the evolutionary . org forums
hey man. i think ur best best is probably ashop and specify in the order that its to a country with strict customs, so ask for proper stealth packaging or order the stealth satchels from ashop. Best of luck

you just have to hope you havent been put you on a watchlist to monitor your incoming packages. I would try the ashop stealth satchels and transfer them into vials. The stealth satchels just come as perfume packets or scented oils, so its very stealthy

Hi All can anyone recommend a good source here in Athens, Greece? Will appreciate all your advice. Preferably a source in Greece to deliver in Greece (Anavar, Test, Proviron). Cheers.

Hi All can anyone recommend a good source here in Athens, Greece? Will appreciate all your advice. Preferably a source in Greece to deliver in Greece (Anavar, Test, Proviron). Cheers.

I thought that you could get Proviron without a prescription in Greek pharmacies?

Anyway, aren't you afraid of ordering from a bathtub brewer if it's someone local like that?

Γιατί ψάχνεις συγκεκριμένα να στέλνει άπο Ελλάδα? Υπάρχουν πολλές καλές επιλογές που στέλνουν απο Ευρώπη

I thought that you could get Proviron without a prescription in Greek pharmacies?

Anyway, aren't you afraid of ordering from a bathtub brewer if it's someone local like that?
Actually no not at all. Getting Proviron from Greek Pharmacy is a myth for a few years now. First of all getting any gear from any pharmacy in Greece is equivalent to walking into a pharmacy in Berlin and asking for Deca or Test. Also, Proviron in completely gone out of the market, literally every pharmacist looked at me and laughed and said "Long gone are the days, they no longer produce it for Greeks in Greece. or something around those lines." :( whaaaat?

In regards to bathtub brewer, no I used Balkan Pharma, like Test and Anavar, and it was very legit and great quality. It was just as good as the Bayer Testoviron in Thailand or just as good as Black Dragon Test in Thailand. I got the Balcan Pharma gear while I was in Eastern Europe from an online shop who only delivered locally, with no bs issues with customs and all that jazz. But, I am not in Easter Europe now. I am in Greece and I wanted / thought I could get local supplier.

Last edited:
Γιατί ψάχνεις συγκεκριμένα να στέλνει άπο Ελλάδα? Υπάρχουν πολλές καλές επιλογές που στέλνουν απο Ευρώπη
Nai omws, den uparxi mia pythanotita na ta stamatisoun? Etsi opws einai ta pragmata edw? Elipa polla xronia apo tin Ellada, gyrisa pisw kai eina olla poly diforetika ta pragmata. Eixa parei apo tin Oukrania prin dyo xronia otan eimoun ekei. Htan teleia ta proionta tous, eperna apo suppliers kai apo farmakia. Ean ksereis supplier pesmou esto kai stin eu, afou etsi kanente kai eseis edw. Euxaristo file.

Last edited:
Nai omws, den uparxi mia pythanotita na ta stamatisoun? Etsi opws einai ta pragmata edw? Elipa polla xronia apo tin Ellada, gyrisa pisw kai eina olla poly diforetika ta pragmata. Eixa parei apo tin Oukrania prin dyo xronia otan eimoun ekei. Htan teleia ta proionta tous, eperna apo suppliers kai apo farmakia. Ean ksereis supplier pesmou esto kai stin eu, afou etsi kanente kai eseis edw. Euxaristo file.
Παντού υπάρχει πιθανότητα να τα πιάσουν σε τελωνείο. Human labs μου έχει στείλει Ελλάδα επιτυχημένα. Πλέον παραγγελνω από κατ καφε, εκτός Ελλάδας. Αλλά το stealth του είναι τόσο καλό, που αμφιβάλλω αν θα το σταματήσουν. Υπαρχουν και αλλα καλα sources που στελνουν.

Where is best to buy hgh to the UK other than TP and Hilma ? Seems no matter what company I vet someone has something bad to say. I know TP is good but the long shipping time is a put off and hilma didn’t address the password email issues very well.

Someone mentioned SG in previous page but can’t find who that is