EU domestic source talk

Where is best to buy hgh to the UK other than TP and Hilma ? Seems no matter what company I vet someone has something bad to say. I know TP is good but the long shipping time is a put off and hilma didn’t address the password email issues very well.

Someone mentioned SG in previous page but can’t find who that is

catcafe.is might be your answer.

Seriously considering homebrewing. Where do you get pre-sterilized vials from? Can't find anything useful on the British or German amazon.

Try on this page
I don't know about this one specifically but these websites can be honeypots set up by LE targeting homebrewers/labs specifically as the domestic industry, including the biggest german AAS board, is monitored by LE to some extent, so caution/vetting is advised.

I don't know about this one specifically but these websites can be honeypots set up by LE targeting homebrewers/labs specifically as the domestic industry, including the biggest german AAS board, is monitored by LE to some extent, so caution/vetting is advised.
Good info. Do you have any recommendations yourself, preferably not monitored by LE? :)

Good info. Do you have any recommendations yourself, preferably not monitored by LE? :)
I'm out of the loop regarding the success rate of importing supplies from UK post-Brexit & VAT changes specifically. I know some EU labs sell pre-sterilized vials but at several € each. Hitting up labs (not me, I have a harder time getting lab supplies than raws ironically) domestic to you and asking nicely might be your best bet.

I remember pharmasource has sold or still sell vials at 2€/each if I remember correctly.
I had read on ones of their price list months ago

Hi, im new here. Do you Guys know if the Meditrope Domestic Eu Thread/Seller is a scammer? I found a Thread in a another Forum where the People say its scam. Can i post the link here?

Hi, im new here. Do you Guys know if the Meditrope Domestic Eu Thread/Seller is a scammer? I found a Thread in a another Forum where the People say its scam. Can i post the link here?
Read through his thread !
But to give you a quick fix a couple of months ago he still was legit and not scammer but in this business things change fast.
If you have prof post it maybe you save some guys from losing money .0

Hello,
Im sure you did read one of those 2 threads:

Im not even going to defend ourselves about these claims. Read the comments and go for NapsGear, PSL, Domestic Supply, etc.. :)

Hello,

Im not even going to defend ourselves about these claims. Read the comments and go for NapsGear, PSL, Domestic Supply, etc.. :)

Anabolex. LOL. Nuff said!

MSG labs is as on point as you will find. Not only providing the best quality but also the best customer service and shipping speed you can find. I would STRONGLY suggest you make the switch to MSG labs!

I can tell you with the highest level of confidence that you will not find any place better than MSG labs, Dimitry is a great person and takes care of everyone providing the highest grade quality and customer service out there!

Here is their rep @MisterSuperGod

Only CON, they are not EU domestic

Hello,

To be fair i dont get sleep benefits from your Hgh . Does not mean its fake .
I have been saying this since im on this forum that some hgh gives better sleep like opti others dont .
Your Gh gives more energy , some fat loss and better pump.
This effects where the same with : Medi,qitrope,nanofin aqua.
The best sleep benefits i got from :Opti , singani ,topshop,jins and other Pharma i tried.
For some time i thought the same that they are fake but did labs on all of them and serum,igf1,t4 levels all showed that they are legit.
Some people may remember i stated this things before that i get different results from different brands and tried my best to figure out why but did not figure it out yet .
Other people dont feel this differences. From a Alex Kikel video i concluded that i am not crazy.(many think this is bullshit but they must be in the 95% of people who don't get this)
He has a Chanel on vimeo with many videos on Hgh , dalton weight ,downstream enzymatic processes why this happens for people wanting to get a idea why this might be the case for them.
For people in the small minority we benefit from mixing a secretogouge with the gh so that our body releases all the molecular weight growth hormones this allowing our body to use the exogenous hormones better.
This is for the people that might read this wondering why they dont get the effects others do and people think its in their head.
The other 95% suck a dick you lucky fucks.