EU domestic source talk

Now I only need to find some naltrexone in the EU and I am good to go.

Anybody carries it by any chance- ofc EU domestic?

The one vendor who did no longer carry it anymore.
Did you find any EU source? I ordered it from Russia and it got seized. :( Basically, I need just a few pills for my experiment.

So, I contacted the guy, went ahead, and took some Anadrol. As you can see, the packaging looks legit. I scratched the QR code, put it into their website and I'm now awaiting if it's legit or not. I highly doubt that I will get a reply, but whatever.

I took 1 X Anadrol because it's easy to test its legitimacy and efficacy. Since it either works or it doesn't. Might buy some Test E later from them to see, but we shall see.

You should send a sample for testing to janoshik. As far as I know is a very reputable brand in Greece and many pros use it.

TP sends from the UK right? I just got his list from email and it’s pretty confusing, talking about EU shipping…. But I thought he was a UK domestic?

also anyone who has used him how long does it typically take to get the package? The email says a few weeks but if he is Uk domestic wouldn’t it be much quicker

I would go with opti who had more of a presence on this forum and seems like way better comms but TP has the best prices and his test results are good too

already used his blacktops by buying from another meso member but this would be my first time ordering direct

TP sends from the UK right? I just got his list from email and it’s pretty confusing, talking about EU shipping…. But I thought he was a UK domestic?

also anyone who has used him how long does it typically take to get the package? The email says a few weeks but if he is Uk domestic wouldn’t it be much quicker

I would go with opti who had more of a presence on this forum and seems like way better comms but TP has the best prices and his test results are good too

already used his blacktops by buying from another meso member but this would be my first time ordering direct
2-3 weeks more or less if you are EU, less if you are UK domestic.

Looking for primo, from UK, any recs? I have other shit. Can order from UK or EU.
Haven't used their primo specifically but everything I've got from Catcafe has been 100%.

Think they still ship to the UK, got a fairly high minimum though so may want to look elsewhere for a small order.

Haven't used their primo specifically but everything I've got from Catcafe has been 100%.

Think they still ship to the UK, got a fairly high minimum though so may want to look elsewhere for a small order.
have u got website link? i legit found only actual 'cat cafes'

Sponsors

Latest posts