EU domestic source talk

So - been away for some time and looked for some optis + orals from Liska, and noticed he stopped shipping to scandinavia+switzerland? Is this due to seizures or was it jsut not worth spending the time to make the shipping to these locations? Sorry if its been answered but I cant seem to find info about it

So - been away for some time and looked for some optis + orals from Liska, and noticed he stopped shipping to scandinavia+switzerland? Is this due to seizures or was it jsut not worth spending the time to make the shipping to these locations? Sorry if its been answered but I cant seem to find info about it
I guess these countries are a pain in the ass to ship stuff

Never had once a side effect with caber even took 1mg at once.

Only funny things is that if you take it before going to sleep you can have vivid nightmares, actually this is not the correct term... What you can have is that you are sleeping but you wake-up and you can't move because you are sleeping but your eyes are slightly open and you can see stuff mainly shadows and those shadow can give you very strange feelings. I can't really explain there is a correct terminology for it ahahahah

Looks scary as fuck but I find it funny, sometime I take it before bed on purpose waiting for it to happen (it doesn't happen all the time)
Its called sleep paralysis. Basically one part of your brain is woke , the other part is still sleeping.

Never had once a side effect with caber even took 1mg at once.

Only funny things is that if you take it before going to sleep you can have vivid nightmares, actually this is not the correct term... What you can have is that you are sleeping but you wake-up and you can't move because you are sleeping but your eyes are slightly open and you can see stuff mainly shadows and those shadow can give you very strange feelings. I can't really explain there is a correct terminology for it ahahahah

Looks scary as fuck but I find it funny, sometime I take it before bed on purpose waiting for it to happen (it doesn't happen all the time)
Haha i have this too when i take caber or l-trytophan before bed, its either shadows or some children whispering my name and shit.

Also for 1/4 of these pills, you' d probably need a microscope and tweezers to find them.
They are small but not that small to not be able to chop them up into 1/4, i done that with even smaller pills with no bother. Can always get a pill splitter or use a razor or some sharp blade on hard surface.. Just bit of creativity and problem solved.

Other news, anyone used DEUS Medical Aromamed 25 (Exemestane)? Was using Pfizer Aromasin 25 for years but Liska only got Deus version now so got it and I've still got Pfizer one and Deus one so decided to give it a go just incase and ends up 12.5mg of Deus seems to not really do much compared to 12.5mg of the Pfizer version and could see the slight E2 bloat coming on, took the Pfizer again next and it went away repeated it again and same again can see the E2 not being so much under control. Lab reports provided on catcafe match up the Batch number and dosage should be fine so wondering if anyone ever came across such thing or could know what possible be different in them 2 if it's the same substance but seem to work differently as I am a little confused now

They are small but not that small to not be able to chop them up into 1/4, i done that with even smaller pills with no bother. Can always get a pill splitter or use a razor or some sharp blade on hard surface.. Just bit of creativity and problem solved.

Other news, anyone used DEUS Medical Aromamed 25 (Exemestane)? Was using Pfizer Aromasin 25 for years but Liska only got Deus version now so got it and I've still got Pfizer one and Deus one so decided to give it a go just incase and ends up 12.5mg of Deus seems to not really do much compared to 12.5mg of the Pfizer version and could see the slight E2 bloat coming on, took the Pfizer again next and it went away repeated it again and same again can see the E2 not being so much under control. Lab reports provided on catcafe match up the Batch number and dosage should be fine so wondering if anyone ever came across such thing or could know what possible be different in them 2 if it's the same substance but seem to work differently as I am a little confused now
Send an email to Robert and he will probably agree to have it lab tested at Deus medical expense ;)

Haha i have this too when i take caber or l-trytophan before bed, its either shadows or some children whispering my name and shit.

When I was just a little kid, I remember when I'd go to sleep, I'd see from time to time some tall shady motherfucker in a trenchcoat and a round hat.

Do you reckon that it could be something similar to sleep paralysis like you and the other members have mentioned?

Its called sleep paralysis. Basically one part of your brain is woke , the other part is still sleeping.

It can be a wild ride too. Had it happen a lot in the past. Hearing voices, having the feeling that someone is lurking in the room waiting to strike.

A couple times it felt like some one sat on the bed next to me. Crazy how the brain works sometimes.

It can be a wild ride too. Had it happen a lot in the past. Hearing voices, having the feeling that someone is lurking in the room waiting to strike.

A couple times it felt like some one sat on the bed next to me. Crazy how the brain works sometimes.
Yeah!!!! That's what it happens to me when I get it due to caber before bed lol
It's scary as fuck, you see things moving, maybe it's just a super small shadow from anything but it looks like there are things lurking around, and you hear voices sometime or whispers or other odd stuff... It's crazy as fuck. I mean the brain has such a strong power, it can really bend reality or at least our own reality.

It's amazing tho.. and even if it's scary as fuck I just love it

Yeah!!!! That's what it happens to me when I get it due to caber before bed lol
It's scary as fuck, you see things moving, maybe it's just a super small shadow from anything but it looks like there are things lurking around, and you hear voices sometime or whispers or other odd stuff... It's crazy as fuck. I mean the brain has such a strong power, it can really bend reality or at least our own reality.

It's amazing tho.. and even if it's scary as fuck I just love it
You'd like magic mushrooms for sure

Send an email to Robert and he will probably agree to have it lab tested at Deus medical expense ;)
Not really doubting the contents of the pill since like i said jano lab report matches with the batch number on the strip i got but more wondering if there is some ingredient difference that would be affecting the release time or how it is being absorbed by body between the 2 brands if you get me

Not really doubting the contents of the pill since like i said jano lab report matches with the batch number on the strip i got but more wondering if there is some ingredient difference that would be affecting the release time or how it is being absorbed by body between the 2 brands if you get me
But you shouldn't trust the batch number written, neither the testing in general if you have a direct experience like this one.

The only thing that comes up in my mind is that exemestane has to be taken with a fatty meal for good absorption, maybe the ingredients of Deus are even more sensible to this and so without fat you are having a very low absorption of the drugs?

Just shooting into the dark here, telling you the truth. Lab test is the only way plus you should draw blood too. Do a week with the Deus exemestane and draw blood then do 1 week with the Pfizer and draw blood..compare.

When I was just a little kid, I remember when I'd go to sleep, I'd see from time to time some tall shady motherfucker in a trenchcoat and a round hat.

Do you reckon that it could be something similar to sleep paralysis like you and the other members have mentioned?
Well most of them were just vivid nightmares,i only had sleep paralysis once and man ... That was the only time in my life where i actually felt fear.I remember laying on the couch watching a documentary about alien abductions when i suddenly see the the door getting opened. Then i saw this shadow with a big ass head and long fingers walking slowly towards me and i couldn't move. In reality it was just my girlfriend coming back from work as i was sleeping on the couch.She told me i looked scared as fuck before she turned the lights on lmao.Shit like this probably explains all these ghost and alien kidnapping stories.

Got some general questions:

1.) What's your opinion on EQ, and why do you hate it? Do you really have to go that high with it to see any meaningful gains from it?

2.) I was wondering what's your preferred pinning frequency and if you guys have indeed noticed any noticeable difference, side effect wise, with a more frequent approach.