EU domestic source talk

Acne is not only steroid related bro.. the shop is a legit pharmacy who sells mainly cosmetics and ha filler
No fucking legit pharmacy will sell accutane without prescription you fucking clown. Stop shitting all over this thread damn it.

Cant you just buy a bunch of needles in a pharmacy or on amazon in spain?
Can't get them on Amazon, they are not listed. And in the pharmacy they cost 10-15€ for 10 29g needles. Rn I'm using a gov exchange program, but it's a pain in the ass because the pharmacy where it's available it's not close to where I live, and they only give 4 needles at a time.

Can't get them on Amazon, they are not listed. And in the pharmacy they cost 10-15€ for 10 29g needles. Rn I'm using a gov exchange program, but it's a pain in the ass because the pharmacy where it's available it's not close to where I live, and they only give 4 needles at a time.
Check for online pharmacy in your country, cannot believe that u cant buy them online.

Google it and you will find a good source.

Anyone have a legit uk source, been after southern ghost test and EQ but they wont let me order from their site it's hard to get access to it

Order from a UK source taking its time to arrive and I'm running out of gear, poor planning on my part.

Anyone know of a reliable EU source with quick delivery times?