EU domestic source talk

Hey guys, can we please not make this thread about politics, there are other places that would better suited for those inane discussions. Inane because people will never agree and it will end in mudslinging once again.

This is one of the stupidest things I've read in here, it reads like a Toni ran

The way you write and act makes me think you are no more than a teen without any life experience at all. So please run back to your momma. Let me iterate for you, you know jack shit, you are nothing but a wannabe
Lol shut the fuck up you dumbass idiot. I have seen my closest friend dying of heroin so don't fuck up offending if you don't know what you talking about. And you go back sucking your bitch ass nipple

Lol shut the fuck up you dumbass idiot. I have seen my closest friend dying of heroin so don't fuck up offending if you don't know what you talking about. And you go back sucking your bitch ass nipple
and thats why you come to a steroid source forum to find insulin and modafinil?

I get it but I am not at your "special" level to even reply. And now I repeat go to fuck off again in your dirty hole German shit
Shh, stop talking, nobody likes you and your stupidity is showing. You can't even get my country right. It must be bliss in stupidland. You seem to be triggered, yet another sign of immaturity. I pity you, I really do, it must be so hard being you. Poor little guy. Welcome to my ignore list. I have no more time to use on you. Bye

Shh, stop talking, nobody likes you and your stupidity is showing. You can't even get my country right. It must be bliss in stupidland. You seem to be triggered, yet another sign of immaturity. I pity you, I really do, it must be so hard being you. Poor little guy. Welcome to my ignore list. I have no more time to use on you. Bye
Who the fuck even mentioned you and you started calling silly and stupid because ur fuckin brain can't even process 2 words. Ignore list lol ahahah u must be retarded seriously if I give a fuck about your ignore list lol. Go home stupid rat.lol

Are you fucking sourcing through pm little bitch? Second time in few posts that you are helping ppl sourcing. Do you wanna get teabagged?

I hope you have a good explanation
Ahahahah ask the guy if I tried to sell something. I just send him a website fyi. Mi meraviglio....

Anyway can we fucking stop clugging this thread whit this shit? It has been created to help ppl source stuff in Europe and exchange review or opinions on sources.

Keep your shit together! Damn it!
Go fucking fight in general section of through pm.