EU domestic source talk

he ships from within the EU..?

These "WE SHIP FROM EU"-sources usually ship from Turkey, Bulgaria, Romania or some other shit countries which are not Schengen countries and therefore subject to more strict customs.

If you are ordering from non-schengen source you might as well order from china. Not much different.

These "WE SHIP FROM EU"-sources usually ship from Turkey, Bulgaria, Romania or some other shit countries which are not Schengen countries and therefore subject to more strict customs.

If you are ordering from non-schengen source you might as well order from china. Not much different.

Romania and Bulgaria are Schengen country i thought? They are member of EU afaik

Turkey is not EU

Im still waiting for 2 orders coming from Turkey (ExpressPCT) to Italy. THe First one is stuck at customs since 2 months and the second one is blocked now because "Missing documentation". Importing in EU got so difficult its insane.

Ordering from Turkey to Eu sucks !
Customs are a biatch they want to tax the shit out of everything.
Some go trough with express curies shipping but its risky!

Ordering from Turkey to Eu sucks !
Customs are a biatch they want to tax the shit out of everything.
Some go trough with express curies shipping but its risky!

Of course it sucks because Turkish will fake everything. From designer goods to HGH and the customs is well aware of this fact.

Of course it sucks because Turkish will fake everything. From designer goods to HGH and the customs is well aware of this fact.
I never had any problem ordering from expresspct. It all started couple months ago. I even had problems importing peptides from US (a reputable source I used in the past w/o problems.).
EU customs just got very strict for some reason.

Im still waiting for 2 orders coming from Turkey (ExpressPCT) to Italy. THe First one is stuck at customs since 2 months and the second one is blocked now because "Missing documentation". Importing in EU got so difficult its insane.
Same thing for me... only order inside eu from now on

How do y'all feel for Pharmasource's comeback?

Y'all gonna order, or wait a bit to see how it'll turn out?

They have some very good prices, maybe too good...

I think i will try PS this week again for a small order . The reason is that i never got disapointed by him.

The only thing i am interesting in , is If there are a few lab tests about the current batch.

I have found a couple of other sources here that I have come to trust. I will probably not reorder from him. Also the last two orders of his test a gave me the worst pip

Sponsors

Latest posts