EU/Germany Domestic - Stash Leftovers, Designers and Burners

M@NU

Hey guys,
I hope it is okay to post this on a monday and without tits.
I am no source but, unfortunately, ive bought a shitload of supplements (designer steroids, prohormones, fat burner)
between 2014 and 2017 which ive never used and now, with my health condition, can not use anymore.
Those supplements were stored in my cabinet (absolutely dark and cool) but have been expired several years ago.
Most of them do not even exist anymore due to change of legal laws or something like that.
I am looking to sell or trade those to guys, preferable germany, but EU would also be okay.
What i am interested it:
- health supplements like Ubiquinol, tudca, nac, ashwaganda, Curcumin extracts like novaminsol or BCM95. Of course also blends for heart health, kidney health, joint health. R-ALA, dihydroberberine, GDA blends etc.
- pharmaceuticals like Metformin, GLP-1 agonists, pharma HGH or other health oriented stuff
- stim-free pre workout and stim-free "fat burner" products
and of course money is always fine
these are my goods:
1655124633907.png1655124667629.png
1655124734162.png1655124772579.png1655124796266.png
1655124824519.png1655124874389.png
1655124932489.png
Regards,
Manu

Thats quite the cabinet!!!
Hehe I know but i regret buying all that stuff. (well, didnt know i had a heart condition at that time so maybe i was only "half dumb" xD)
btw, because some guys asked
- Alpha one: Methyl-1-AD, prohormone to Methyl-1-Testosterone (how well it works dunno, ive run 2 bottles in 2015 or something like that. Much weight gain and strength gain but also quite wet imo)
- The fat burner Gammashred has DMAA inside (atleast according to label, no hplc)
- EPIC is epistane

yes, i had transaminases at 200 using their mk677. and it didn't just happen to me
well, you know that ALT and AST are dependant on several factors, not just your liver state?
Training legs hard the day prior to bloodwork and your AST/ALT will be way out of range

well, you know that ALT and AST are dependant on several factors, not just your liver state?
Training legs hard the day prior to bloodwork and your AST/ALT will be way out of range
Bro, with 100 anadrol and leg days i had 100 max. I see ast alt over 1000 with this shitty brand

i see two experts here
superdrol is no PH.
goddamn, guys, go do some reading before playing professor here

yeah and because MK667 was sold as a SARM it is a SARM?
nice logic xD
but i guess we can stop the discussion here
thanks for your input to harm reduction.
If someone runes a prohormone to Methyl-1-Test he should probably be aware of some issues with bloodwork

Hehe I know but i regret buying all that stuff. (well, didnt know i had a heart condition at that time so maybe i was only "half dumb" xD)
btw, because some guys asked
- Alpha one: Methyl-1-AD, prohormone to Methyl-1-Testosterone (how well it works dunno, ive run 2 bottles in 2015 or something like that. Much weight gain and strength gain but also quite wet imo)
- The fat burner Gammashred has DMAA inside (atleast according to label, no hplc)
- EPIC is epistane
I'm not in EU, just dropping by to admire the epistane and hopefully you can get the health stuff taken care of, however it may be.