MESO-Rx Sponsor EuPharmaqo - EU DOMESTIC

White Cap Drost E I had was tested around 99mg by Jano from Liska …good luck buddy hopefully it’s not the same batch.
It was 7€/vial.
Was that from long ago? The test is white cap too although the drost-e looks like it might be from old stock as has the old style wrappers on too. I'll have to check the dates when I get in

Was that from long ago? The test is white cap too although the drost-e looks like it might be from old stock as has the old style wrappers on too. I'll have to check the dates when I get in
Which Batsch number is it?

When I read something like that again. Why is underdosed stuff being sold here?

Which Batsch number is it?

When I read something like that again. Why is underdosed stuff being sold here?
Not sure how much use the batch number will be
The test e that was sent has a MFG date of 08-2021 with Batch no. 100-000090 and I have an old test e here from another source with MFG data 06-2023 with the exact same batch number as the 2021 vial .

But anyway the drost-e batch is 100-000010 but they may well all be the same... MFG: 02-2022

Is it actually normal that occasionally less than promised can be inside (unintentionally), or was it deliberately designed that way with the intention of making more profit?

u mean the jano test he post and is on his wepsite?

@EuPharmaqo can correct me if I'm wrong -

Some of the tests posted on here and on the EU website were done by the original manufacturer, not this reseller. Some are very old, some are new. There seems to be a mix up between batches. So who knows which are even relevant to the vials @EuPharmaqo is selling.

When Liska was reselling pharmaqo he sent off all the batches he recieved for testing. There were a good few discrepancies between his results and the results done by the manufacturer (this is all documented on the cat cafe meso thread).

Here's the lab test for the compound in question (EUpharmaqo website)

1000036595.png

This was done by 'Mrp'. The main seller for pharmaqo, not @EuPharmaqo

Maybe another lab was posted elsewhere?

Last edited:
I tested the mast I received myself as @ksm2 posted above, and for now I did not restock mast since like the starts of 2023, of course I did not check the MFG dates one by one in +2000 vials of mast but yes I sent it to jano

saying this anyone that wants to make blind tests to my products I will of course cover them and they are very welcomed

I'll be honest, I simply trust him in that respect. But if you read more and more that something is wrong with the dosage, you naturally question something.

He also gives the impression that he stands by his words for the most part and takes complaints and the like seriously.

If he wanted to make fun of us, I personally think he reacts far too precisely.

But of course, he stands up for this brand and has to listen to criticism accordingly.

Last edited:
True is Liska testet a lot of white cap vials which were underdosed.

The drost e with the 99mg is not longer in my stock ,but I have some sust (230mg) and tren e (160mg) left. I can check the batches when someone is interested.

I can also remember white cap Test e with 270mg instead of 300mg.

All purple caps were g2g

True is Liska testet a lot of white cap vials which were underdosed.

The drost e with the 99mg is not longer in my stock ,but I have some sust (230mg) and tren e (160mg) left. I can check the batches when someone is interested.

I can also remember white cap Test e with 270mg instead of 300mg.

All purple caps were g2g

The only white caps I got off Liska were the injectable anadrol which iirc tested at 50mg/ml more or less spot on. That stuff was fucking brutal to inject though.

from Liska old message:

Pharmaqo (white caps):

Test P 100mg (90mg)

Test C 200mg (untested)

Sustanon 250mg (234mg)

Tren E 200mg (165mg)

Tren A 100mg (untested)

Mast E 200mg (96mg)

Mast P 100mg (90mg)

EQ 300mg (230mg)

Tri-Tren Mix 200mg/ml (untested, exp. 08/2023)

from Liska old message:

Pharmaqo (white caps):

Test P 100mg (90mg)

Test C 200mg (untested)

Sustanon 250mg (234mg)

Tren E 200mg (165mg)

Tren A 100mg (untested)

Mast E 200mg (96mg)

Mast P 100mg (90mg)

EQ 300mg (230mg)

Tri-Tren Mix 200mg/ml (untested, exp. 08/2023)
Exactly ,Like I said.