MESO-Rx Sponsor EuPharmaqo - EU DOMESTIC

If DPD does not answer about your pack, it is what it is. It's shipped. Don't blame me, send me your order ID and I will gladly refund you.
I will of course also report it here if a refund has taken place.

Don't take it personally, I'm just very frustrated.

I will of course also report it here if a refund has taken place.

Don't take it personally, I'm just very frustrated.
I do not. But you need to understand that deliveries are not in my hands. If a pack takes longer than expected its not in my hands, if a vial breaks its not in my hand. Some of you post as if it was my fault, and that is not right.

I do not. But you need to understand that deliveries are not in my hands. If a pack takes longer than expected its not in my hands, if a vial breaks its not in my hand. Some of you post as if it was my fault, and that is not right.
Yeah an that is why other sources offer things like refund or ship, you dumbass

So ... I have to say something briefly.

It was agreed to send it again without me having to present anything or prove it in any other way. But I don't have anything either, as my parcel is somewhere.

However, he agreed and sent me my parcel again. As soon as I receive something, I will of course report it here immediately.

And yes, of course he's right, insofar as he sent his parcel, he can't help it if it doesn't arrive (unless it's more than shabbily packaged).

I have to give him credit for this.

Touch down, received my order. It was a fairly big order and the first one ended up nowhere cause delivery service screwed up. Got a free reship which arrived today.
After checking the Tracking ID of previous ship he agreed to reship for free without any discussion or arguing.

Received a bunch of freebies on top, worth about 500€
Order was well packaged, a lot of protection for the vials and good stealth, no complaints at all.

While i was clearly frustrated and got really annoyed he always answered me via emails and offered assistance whenever possible.

On top of the free goodies some things were not in stock (10mg var) so he just added the the 50mg version with the same quantity without hesitation.

Really happy and cannot say anything negative, in the end it was worth the wait

Well done @EuPharmaqo and thank you for the goodies!

Summer cycle will start right away, happy blasting!

It was agreed to send it again without me having to present anything or prove it in any other way. But I don't have anything either, as my parcel is somewhere.

However, he agreed and sent me my parcel again. As soon as I receive something, I will of course report it here immediately.

And yes, of course he's right, insofar as he sent his parcel, he can't help it if it doesn't arrive (unless it's more than shabbily packaged).

Happy for you, buddy. I take my “mean words” back

I did not want to, and I never asked for a proof of anything but, from now on, I would like to add a few rules;

- I wont answer for tracking unless 3 bussiness days have passed since payment was done

- I wont answer for tracking questions if I provided the number and there is no seizure letter unless 30 days have passed, then I will refund/reship

this are a few rules I would like everyone to follow, established written rules so we can have times written down

Touch down, received my order. It was a fairly big order and the first one ended up nowhere cause delivery service screwed up. Got a free reship which arrived today.
After checking the Tracking ID of previous ship he agreed to reship for free without any discussion or arguing.

Received a bunch of freebies on top, worth about 500€
Order was well packaged, a lot of protection for the vials and good stealth, no complaints at all.

While i was clearly frustrated and got really annoyed he always answered me via emails and offered assistance whenever possible.

On top of the free goodies some things were not in stock (10mg var) so he just added the the 50mg version with the same quantity without hesitation.

Really happy and cannot say anything negative, in the end it was worth the wait

Well done @EuPharmaqo and thank you for the goodies!

Summer cycle will start right away, happy blasting!

Thanks for taking a minute to review

Pretty sure that alone would've got this customer banned by other vendors. The dude ruined an entire payment processing method for this source.
Why do you assume this guy is telling the truth? He isn't. He's full of shit. I posted proof of this guy being shady. He came up with this story of losing the payment method as a reason to keep the clients money but with no proof of it being true. Remember? He claimed not to have access to any records at all because the CC processing company is owned by Underworld types who decided to ban him and keep his money.
The client sent this guy proof that he didn't receive a chargeback. This guy posts no proof. He just makes claims he can't back up....such as....
Of course. But that account is just the alt account of the same guy. He just logs in using different accounts, throws some beef, then logs out for the day. Daily. Thats how some guys help the forum here. Just don't give him attention
This garbage up above. I have a record of helping members over the years. Its all in the posts for all to see. This guy has a record of lying to members and then playing the hero when he finally comes through. 2 weeks turned into 2 plus months. It will be interesting to see if he runs into delays after depleting his inventory giving away freebies. Use caution if a big sale comes around within the next 2 to 3 weeks. Wouldn't be surprised if there were more delays.

As to my claim of this pos saying whatever comes to his shifty little mind....he's claiming I have an Alt acct I made just for him. So I'm biggerben69 and @BUCK67 ?

That's something that might get me banned. If its shown that I have an alt acct now or at any point in time I'll never log in again. This will be my very last post. Lets cut to the chase. @Millard, is there any truth to this sources claim that I have an alt acct here at meso? He claims Buck67 is the account in question. Thanks in advance for any help you can give imn clearing things up.

This guy appears every 4 days to throw a 5KM text that no one reads and then disappears.

Hell, no one cares about your alts, no one cares about your "medals", this is not about you, you are not that important.

This guy appears every 4 days to throw a 5KM text that no one reads and then disappears.

Hell, no one cares about your alts, no one cares about your "medals", this is not about you, you are not that important.

He's done a lot more for this community than you ever have. You should try not being such a smartass.

You accused me of using alts too earlier in this thread. It's seems to be a go to defense of yours.

@Millard please ban me too if I am using alt accounts.

He's done a lot more for this community than you ever have. You should try not being such a smartass.

You accused me of using alts too earlier in this thread. It's seems to be a go to defense of yours.

@Millard please ban me too if I am using alt accounts.

Why are always the same ones the ones that try to contaminate the thread? o_O

I don’t know why my post in this thread was deleted, but the shipping has arrived last month, 3 weeks from the order and it also included a little gift. So there was a delay but nothing serious.
People freak out easily, but it’s understandable
Sorry if I seem rude maybe you need a stronger communication and ETA between you and your source, or maybe update the website written in GIANT font the estimated delivery time could be long x months

Back