MESO-Rx Sponsor EuPharmaqo - EU DOMESTIC

Credit where credit is due, @EuPharmaqo sent, and I received my replacement order from months ago, as he promised. It took some time, but all is well that ends well. Hopefully things now return to how they originally were with ultra-fast shipping, good packaging, and good prices.
@EuPharmaqo

That being said - it seems others are getting freebies for their reships. But I did not :(

Happy to received my order, but sad for lack of goodies that others apparently qualified for.

How long does it generally take until we receive our tracking number? I ordered june 8th, I know it's only 2 business days but just wondering:)

Just a curiosity, i saw that the caps on the mast e are white. Is there a particular reason?
Usually i got all purple caps.

I also made this question to P long ago, he said they sometimes are short on a color and they use other cap color, but there is no quality difference if thats the main concern

I have read enough to know that what you are saying is not worth reading. Read all the opinions above you. If you want, come back in three days for another superhero speech (yeah, we talked about this 3 days ago, you are a bit late), but don't get confused, you are not as admired as you think.
Jagoff like yourself has to buy any affection you get around here. You really want to play with me? You have any idea what I could make your existence like here? Run that slick mouth some more....you aren't as bright as you think you are. You can't help but try and get the last word. Remember, your asking for what's gonna be coming...

Jagoff like yourself has to buy any affection you get around here. You really want to play with me? You have any idea what I could make your existence like here? Run that slick mouth some more....you aren't as bright as you think you are. You can't help but try and get the last word. Remember, your asking for what's gonna be coming...
you’re really annoying

That's why i asked, i remember something like that was said on this sale thread
I sent vials with different caps for testing and no one came back as underdosed, but if you guys want we can chose a few compounds and send them to Jano, why not