MESO-Rx Sponsor EuPharmaqo - EU DOMESTIC

I tried several times and it always rejects it. I'm new to crypto

Coinbase makes it easy to open an account and quickly fund it with a debit card for immediate use.

I know a lot of crypto guys aren't fans, but it's by far the largest, simple, and easiest to get started for newbies.

Coinbase makes it easy to open an account and quickly fund it with a debit card for immediate use.

I know a lot of crypto guys aren't fans, but it's by far the largest, simple, and easiest to get started for newbies.
I prefer bybit but you are absolutely right

Yesterday I received both orders - each with goodies. Although they were two larger orders, everything was complete. I have absolutely nothing to complain about and will be placing my next order soon. I hope that the seller will now maintain its old reliability and deliver quickly and reliably as usual

Received my order i made during the promo.
No goodies but good packaging.

Still waiting for the reship of my original, much bigger order.

Credit where credit is due, @EuPharmaqo sent, and I received my replacement order from months ago, as he promised. It took some time, but all is well that ends well. Hopefully things now return to how they originally were with ultra-fast shipping, good packaging, and good prices.

Hey nono, now come here and tell us which orders aren't filled. You can't
throw the stone and hide your hand
You want me to come back and hang out in your thread? What's funny is I am known far better by many more in this Community than you could ever hope to be yet you keep on with how I have to prove myself to you when you still haven't shown a fucking thing?

The screenshots that clearly show you being deceptive were posted and all you have to show there is more talk. Nonsense about how you can't access your account info for the time when it was active. That's straight bullshit.

You claim, with no proof and just your scouts honor word that is unimpeachable, that this is due to your credit card company being owned by shady Underworld figures. More made up stories...but its on me to prove to you that I was sent private messages by members worried that you won't make them whole if they complain in the open? Who stories sound the more reasonable? You, Mr fly by Night with stories galore holding the money of members for 2 months plus or the guy who has been here since 2006 with status and a history of righting the wrongs done to members by shady sources like yourself? Please?

It also lends to your being green/wet behind the ears thinking I'll just out members who use our private messaging system. The way things work around here and other boards in the Community is that both members in a private message conversation have to approve posting names or screenshots of any and all pm's. You've got a lot to learn. Unfortunately, you or whomever employs you thought our board was the place for you to get your feet wet. Lucky us.

You want me to come back and hang out in your thread? What's funny is I am known far better by many more in this Community than you could ever hope to be yet you keep on with how I have to prove myself to you when you still haven't shown a fucking thing?

I have read enough to know that what you are saying is not worth reading. Read all the opinions above you. If you want, come back in three days for another superhero speech (yeah, we talked about this 3 days ago, you are a bit late), but don't get confused, you are not as admired as you think.

Received my order i made during the promo.
No goodies but good packaging.

Still waiting for the reship of my original, much bigger order.

Just sent you the track of the reship to your mail. This one is the one that has freebies !

Yesterday I received both orders - each with goodies. Although they were two larger orders, everything was complete. I have absolutely nothing to complain about and will be placing my next order soon. I hope that the seller will now maintain its old reliability and deliver quickly and reliably as usual
Credit where credit is due, @EuPharmaqo sent, and I received my replacement order from months ago, as he promised. It took some time, but all is well that ends well. Hopefully things now return to how they originally were with ultra-fast shipping, good packaging, and good prices.
Today my reship arrived

I think all back to normal.

Thank you :)
Promo order arrived today
order 31 may have arrive today

Thanks everyone for taking a minute and post ! Back on track !

Just added Caber to the site :cool: