MESO-Rx Sponsor EuPharmaqo - EU DOMESTIC

For example, I paid on May 3rd and have been waiting for my order ever since.
I'm sure there are members who are waiting much longer, but I'm still very disappointed.
It was my first order and I would be prepared to place further orders.
However, my package has been hanging around somewhere for 10 days now, nobody knows.
I should be patient, yes, I am. But then I find it mysterious that several other orders have gone out in the meantime.
That's not fair or right.
There's nothing I can do.
We're talking about around €120 here, not €1200.

Your order was shipped. DPD is taking longer than expected, what can I do?

And no, there are not members waiting for longer.

Your order was shipped. DPD is taking longer than expected, what can I do?

And no, there are not members waiting for longer.
What can we do to solve the problem?

Can you resend my order, which had an approximate value of €120?

I have already written to you several times. According to your statement, the truck would need a little longer to get to me.

However, as things stand at the moment, this can definitely no longer be the case.

It would be very desirable if we could resolve the problem and I would continue to prefer you as my source.

I could understand if you refuse if the value is several hundred euros, but €120?

Yes, the parcel has been sent. But it can't be found.

The member I was helping out received his refund. It was the right thing to do. This source told the member it was a "gift". That's horse shit. He isn't a savior. He's shady.

I will keep my word and bow out of this thread. The right thing to do...the only way it should go is no new orders taken until old orders are filled. Tough to do for re-sellers. But its the only way to ensure and customer loses are kept to a minimum.

I'll be watching the thread but for now, my word is my word. Be safe.

What can we do to solve the problem?

Can you resend my order, which had an approximate value of €120?

I have already written to you several times. According to your statement, the truck would need a little longer to get to me.

However, as things stand at the moment, this can definitely no longer be the case.

It would be very desirable if we could resolve the problem and I would continue to prefer you as my source.

I could understand if you refuse if the value is several hundred euros, but €120?

Yes, the parcel has been sent. But it can't be found.

as I told you, wait and see if it gets updated. What can I do if DPD is taking 10 days (4 of them are weekend days).

I already sent a mail to DPD. your order is sent. I am not refusing to refund you but give it at least 15 days ..... other sources ask for 30 days before reshiping it, I am doing it in 15 ......

The member I was helping out received his refund. It was the right thing to do. This source told the member it was a "gift". That's horse shit. He isn't a savior. He's shady.

I will keep my word and bow out of this thread. The right thing to do...the only way it should go is no new orders taken until old orders are filled. Tough to do for re-sellers. But its the only way to ensure and customer loses are kept to a minimum.

I'll be watching the thread but for now, my word is my word. Be safe.

Hey nono, now come here and tell us which orders aren't filled. You can't
throw the stone and hide your hand

as I told you, wait and see if it gets updated. What can I do if DPD is taking 10 days (4 of them are weekend days).

I already sent a mail to DPD. your order is sent. I am not refusing to refund you but give it at least 15 days ..... other sources ask for 30 days before reshiping it, I am doing it in 15 ......
All right, thank you for your words and I will contact you again within 5 days if there is no change.

At this point I think that the guy is not lying and actually lost it. I will just take the loss myself, I offered a coupon at the store or just a refund

It's very honourable of you to do that for the customer. I have to give credit where its due and thank you for making things good.

It would be great if your previous CC provider would take the time to communicate with you and get to the bottom of what really happened here but I suspect they will continue to ghost you by the sound of things. Maybe taking this loss now will actually benefit you in the long run if it means you can link up with a better provider going forward.

It's very honourable of you to do that for the customer. I have to give credit where its due and thank you for making things good.

It would be great if your previous CC provider would take the time to communicate with you and get to the bottom of what really happened here but I suspect they will continue to ghost you by the sound of things. Maybe taking this loss now will actually benefit you in the long run if it means you can link up with a better provider going forward.
The bad part about High risk CC providers is that they are located in "shady" places like Georgia and you cannot control anything much. The reason sources don't use CC providers is not that they are hard to find, but they are hard to keep under control. Some of them even do not allow you to withdraw money when you want, they only allow it once every month etc.

I know a few sources that lost over 100K in this CC stuff. They tell you that you can only do it once, and they are gone before the month ends.

Some updates... Sent a few more tracks, please check mail

also seems like there is not going to be Credit Card payments anytime soon, been trying to get the account back but the provider is not answering. Been talking about the issue there was via telegram... We waited for Ben for the entire day but he did not appear... Honestly at this point I do not know who made what.

Very hard to communicate since we needed a translator. I showed him proof about his email addy being the reason I got banned, but he swears to god that its not true. And honestly seeing the insistence I think he is not lying. My theory is that the complain was denied or god knows what, and money got stuck but I can't check it because I am banned and seems like I wont get access... Maybe my account was just closed so the proccessor keeps the money... God knows... This is the bad part of using high-risk proccessors, they take a small complain and use it as an excuse to keep the cash? I don't know.

At this point I think that the guy is not lying and actually lost it. I will just take the loss myself, I offered a coupon at the store or just a ref
Very nice @EuPharmaqo, a clever decision. Thank you for helping solve the Hungarian customer problem. You business here will be rewarded , my respect

Equally thanks to @biggerben69 for showing care for the members of this forum when situations are very complicated . It is admirable

@EuPharmaqo just shipped my old order in addition with the refund.. He already sent me the tracking number. I guess i was wrong after all and he is trying to do things right.. It was my first order here and i was very nervous after all the things happened, but i didn’t expect this.
Thank you.

For example, I paid on May 3rd and have been waiting for my order ever since.
I'm sure there are members who are waiting much longer, but I'm still very disappointed.
It was my first order and I would be prepared to place further orders.
However, my package has been hanging around somewhere for 10 days now, nobody knows.
I should be patient, yes, I am. But then I find it mysterious that several other orders have gone out in the meantime.
That's not fair or right.
There's nothing I can do.
We're talking about around €120 here, not €1200.
Wtf do you mean here tho? It is very unpleasant for sure, but unfair or not right? Main problem is not shipping back in may, but at that point if you ordered in beginning of May, facts were presented on table that it is terrible time for ordering, I am sure you could see it (although I believed in source all the way, ordering at that point is just silly and unthoughtful). If dpd is losing it and all input data is ok, its not his fault and there is nothing he can do really. Not even sure how much they can play with it afterwards or how much control they have, for example for obvious reason they cant recieve package back if you dont accept it in time etc., beacuse they need to be as little linked to that package as possible. Looking at this logic, he should wait for each single order to land before sending any other order to any other person, sending maybe 4 orders monthly total.

The bad part about High risk CC providers is that they are located in "shady" places like Georgia and you cannot control anything much. The reason sources don't use CC providers is not that they are hard to find, but they are hard to keep under control. Some of them even do not allow you to withdraw money when you want, they only allow it once every month etc.

I know a few sources that lost over 100K in this CC stuff. They tell you that you can only do it once, and they are gone before the month ends.
Thanks for explaining how it works.

It seems that the CC provider has all of the final say.

Do you think it's even worth looking for another provider, considering all it might take is another single chargeback for all of this mess to happen again?

Looking in from the outside, you seem to be doing well with the systems you have right now so why complicate things again? Unless of course CC payments open up a bigger client base for you.

Wtf do you mean here tho? It is very unpleasant for sure, but unfair or not right? Main problem is not shipping back in may, but at that point if you ordered in beginning of May, facts were presented on table that it is terrible time for ordering, I am sure you could see it (although I believed in source all the way, ordering at that point is just silly and unthoughtful). If dpd is losing it and all input data is ok, its not his fault and there is nothing he can do really. Not even sure how much they can play with it afterwards or how much control they have, for example for obvious reason they cant recieve package back if you dont accept it in time etc., beacuse they need to be as little linked to that package as possible. Looking at this logic, he should wait for each single order to land before sending any other order to any other person, sending maybe 4 orders monthly total.

that is why I ask for 15 days (other sources ask for 30) before the reship. Because DPD, GLS and all these companies sometimes thread the packs like trash and they lose/break them, or there is just delays

but of course I will reship it for free if it gets lost or seized, but saying that it is lost after just 6 bussiness days is not accurate

Thanks for explaining how it works.

It seems that the CC provider has all of the final say.

Do you think it's even worth looking for another provider, considering all it might take is another single chargeback for all of this mess to happen again?

Looking in from the outside, you seem to be doing well with the systems you have right now so why complicate things again? Unless of course CC payments open up a bigger client base for you.

Honestly CC gateway makes things very easy for the customer. its also the worst one for me because of the risk and the fees (I was paying around 15% in fees)

Right now I am trying to get bank transfers back

@EuPharmaqo just shipped my old order in addition with the refund.. He already sent me the tracking number. I guess i was wrong after all and he is trying to do things right.. It was my first order here and i was very nervous after all the things happened, but i didn’t expect this.
Thank you.
see? not that bad after all

that is why I ask for 15 days (other sources ask for 30) before the reship. Because DPD, GLS and all these companies sometimes thread the packs like trash and they lose/break them, or there is just delays

but of course I will reship it for free if it gets lost or seized, but saying that it is lost after just 6 bussiness days is not accurate
Reshipping after 6 days would be stupid from your part really. At this point you can do personal deliveries to make sure everything is ok idk, i wanted to mention first post literally states 30 days for reship. I had a situation once where some shipping service lost package, and it was about 2k of stuff.. so it was a few days to send order, 40 days from first shipment to create reship label, another few days to send out and then a few days for dpd to deliver (or whichever service it was). Some other source i still use and used for years, but its stated, reship time is that much, and that is holy, no negotiation.

Honestly CC gateway makes things very easy for the customer. its also the worst one for me because of the risk and the fees (I was paying around 15% in fees)

Right now I am trying to get bank transfers back

Sounds like more trouble for you than it's worth. Sure, it's extra convenience for customers which is a nice thing for you to give but less profit and I'm sure you'll always be anxiously wondering when that next chargeback with fraud as the reason will come through.

Is there actually any advantage in choosing a CC payment over a bank transfer? I can't see one myself but then again I am very new and naive to how this world works.

The problem has been discussed and that's that. What is your mission now? Don't you have to go to work or something like that?

Sounds like more trouble for you than it's worth. Sure, it's extra convenience for customers which is a nice thing for you to give but less profit and I'm sure you'll always be anxiously wondering when that next chargeback with fraud as the reason will come through.

Is there actually any advantage in choosing a CC payment over a bank transfer? I can't see one myself but then again I am very new and naive to how this world works.

CC payments are faster for customers. You click on pay and thats it. For bank transfers you need to open your bank, put the IBAN, name... then send me a proof of payment.

So its just easier