MESO-Rx Sponsor EuPharmaqo - EU DOMESTIC

I m not an expert, therefore is just to better understand, but if it were true that the chargebank has not been completed, where the money can be? Is it possibile to contact the provider asking to certificate where the money payed with credit card number XXXX in the data of YYY...has finished?
What is certain is that it will not have evaporated
Well, as I said days ago, if he is not lying, I think this is what happened. This guy tried the chargeback and bank denied it. So basically its inside the banned account. I already tried to get my account back (of course I would like to keep accepting CC payments...) without success.

If this was the case what should I do? I want to hear some opinions if you don't mind. Maybe I am wrong and I should take the loss of the guy that made my account get banned? seems pretty funny but hey maybe there is some good reason I am missing

Well, as I said days ago, if he is not lying, I think this is what happened. This guy tried the chargeback and bank denied it. So basically its inside the banned account. I already tried to get my account back (of course I would like to keep accepting CC payments...) without success.

If this was the case what should I do? I want to hear some opinions if you don't mind. Maybe I am wrong and I should take the loss of the guy that made my account get banned? seems pretty funny but hey maybe there is some good reason I am missing

If @szocsa87 made payment, then was dissatisfied with something, then tried to do a charge back causing the CC account to get cancelled, then his money is gone??

Customer lost the money, source doesn't have the money.

Don't know who's to blame here, if my understanding is accurate.

@biggerben69 is this a possibility?

I do think that sharing names even with members is a reason to be banned. Maybe you guys can confirm it, and if it is NOT a ban and the guy consents it, I will share the cap with biggerben without any problem
Please send it privately in Biggerben!!!

If @szocsa87 made payment, then was dissatisfied with something, then tried to do a charge back causing the CC account to get cancelled, then his money is gone??

Customer lost the money, source doesn't have the money.

Don't know who's to blame here, if my understanding is accurate.

@biggerben69 is this a possibility?
Yes....indeed it seems absurd also to me. In fact it seems also illegal practice if the provider closed the account but kept money. I could underestand some fees, but not all the transaction amount.

But if this will be the confirmed scenario, i I reiterate my opinion that the "responsibility" is 50% for each and the hungarian guy should receive half of the ordered value

Last edited:
This guy is throws a refund around with cash from an order he just took to make it look like he's got money to burn. Its only because members are placing new orders that he can do this. This is a potential problem down road a couple of weeks when he needs to order more product.

You can see the orders he's filling. 2 Proviron and 3 or 4 vials of Winstrol. He has no intention of filling the older large orders still needing to be filled.

The screenshots of the conversation I posted made clear you were simply putting him off. He showed you proof weeks ago and he and I showed everyone proof that you were paid. You haven't posted any proof about the things you claim your customer did.

This source is offering big discounts hoping that it will be enough to keep the cash coming. He will continue to fill small orders to be able to say he is filling orders while past large orders are not filled.

You guys are being selfish. STOP SENDING $$ UNTIL HE FILLS ALL PAST ORDERS IMMEDIATELY. THERE"S NO EXCUSE WHY OLD ORDERS ARE NOT FILLED. NEWER ORDERS NEED TO BE FILLED AFTER OLDER ORDERS. ITS NOT THE WAY BUSINESS GOES.

You also need to fill the member I'm helping out. That's bad karma. Its also going to keep me around. You are outright stealing my guys $$. You won't post proof about the stuff you say cuz there isn't any. You're lying.
Sounds exactly like pyramid schemes, lol.

still waiting for a message in telegram in order to solve this fucking shit ASAP

just sent a few more tracks, sending more in about 3-4 hours

EQ? Maybe 20 yrs ago. In Europe nobody is using it !!! It’s weak ,flu feelings ,hk killer…it’s the dumbest shit you can do.

Literally couple days ago i heard Roman Fritz telling how he used EQ through his contest prep. Nick walker and many many others use it in bulk with nandrolone as well. Someone must introduce them to high mast cycles hah